Can't Access Collection and Some Heroes Unavailable

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has the same problem as me. So I opened the game yesterday and I found that when I go to the hero select screen, only those that I’ve unlocked or those that are currently on the free rotation are shown and the others are just empty slots. I’m also stuck on the original cosmetics (original skin, regular mount) and the cosmetics that I previously have equipped prior to me playing it yesterday. On top of that, I can’t buy anything from the shop too because they’re all empty rectangles. It says that unlocking is temporarily unavailable, but I’m wondering if that’s just me or is anyone not able to unlock anything or change cosmetics too.

P.S. I’ve tried the scan and repair option, change Wi-Fi, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it doesn’t work. Apologies and thank you for your time.

Edit, some screen shots:

Imgur

Imgur

Hey there,

I’m noticing 3 different problems from these screenshots. Thankfully all 3 of them have the same cause so troubleshooting should be rather simple. Basically that is all web content and the game is having trouble connecting to it.

Based on what you’ve already done, I do have a few additional suggestions:

1. Troubleshooting security applications
  2. Try a factory reset on the modem/router devices. Make sure to contact the ISP to verify if they need to re-register the device or similar before doing this. Some ISP require a special process.

Hope the info helps. Let us know how things go!

1 Like

Hi I have the same issue and the above not works for me. The thing is it works if I try other region like US or Europe but not working on the Asia one, thanks.

I’ve been having the same issue except I can’t even see my heroes. I first encountered this last night (about 17 hours ago from now). I am able to login and access my stuff in other regions fine except my main region, Asia. I have tried power cycling my modem and router. I’ve also tried to release/renew my IP and flush my DNS (as per Article ID: 82450. Nothing has worked so far. I am extremely hesitant to factory reset my router and my modem. There has to be another way considering I can play login fine in other regions.

EDIT 1: I forgot to mention that I have also tried to uninstalling and reinstalling HoTS. Still no good.

EDIT 2: I have just tried disabling my antivirus and firewalls (as per Article ID: 23672). Didn’t work either.

hello im also having the same problem but only on Asia region. All my characters are unavailable.

For those of you reporting issues with the Asia region, please try the suggestions recommended on this thread:

Thanks for starting this thread, chenhonlamb. I’m not seeing anything consistent here, or any known issues as of the moment. This information should help us find workarounds and see if there’s any major issues that are within our control to address and escalate to the appropriate teams.

Appreciate your reports so far, but let’s go ahead and focus on the Asia region issues over on that thread!