Blue appreciation thread

I’m having more success with Backbiter personally. Even though the distance is always the same, there’s very little that can reach you after your dash. And anything that would could reach you before you Q. So in theory you wouldn’t be there.

If you fight 1 vs 1, true.
But in most cases you are in a team fight and could get targeted by another opponent.

I actually meant in a TF. You’re not going to go in to chomp if the tank still has its CC. And if you Chomp the frontline, I can’t see what could reach you from the enemy backline after the dash.

Glad to hear it.

And give my personal thumps up to whoever came up with the idea for Timewalker’s Pursuit buff on Chromie. (The 0.75 seconds reduction in time trap arming speed).

I love it!
And I kinda love how unpopular it is. I have yet to see any other Chromies take it. Even when they’re against stealth like Nova.

It’s like, my personal talent just for me. Teehee.

1 Like

In a Teamfight I stay behind my frontline (if there is any) and use Dread on their Backline to weaken it and slowing it down.
But as much as I love to play Orphea, I have to admit, I’m not good enough to play her in SL. My QM records don’t look very good:

Do personal stats work on heroesprofile
I notice now that I play on both regions they dont pick up my NA profile but they are lowering my EU from dia 3 to plat 3.
Im still unplaced😅

They redid their MMR, so it is all jacked up right now. It is showing me at Silver 5 in SL, which you know first hand is not accurate, and Master (?!) in ARAM, which I didn’t realize was a thing. One thing to note is that their MMRs are a cumulative lifetime score, as opposed to seasonal. Granted, I do not upload all of my replays, just when I want to see full stats on a particular match, but it is definitely not even close at the moment.

Nothing in Heroes Profile is carried between regions. It treats those as separate accounts.

1 Like

The deplorable state of the game is direct evidence of how bad matchmaking is. Not to mention other serious problems of the game that the developers have not been solving for years. The developers fully deserve criticism, and harsh criticism at that. And leave diplomacy and tolerance to politicians.

The problems of the game have not been solved for years. Leave those silly excuses that “they are people too.”

2 Likes

I don’t think they are very accurate. When I uploaded all my replays last week for my little experiment, some stats god updated and some don’t.

1 Like

Antagonizing the developers will not lead to those problems being solved either

How would you feel when one day Heroes of the Storm goes completely offline?

That is bad for everyone who loves the game

3 Likes

Give back biter a try. You’ll be surprised at the difference it makes. I was much worse before I started using it.

1 Like

The term false positive does not apply to statements. It wouldn’t make sense.

A false positive is something that has been determined to be true by a process that is normally trusted.

There is no process whatsoever for what people write on the forums.

Ok because this thread catches the attention of blues, I need to put in a suggestion where I know they’ll read it by 100%.

Hi Devs, can you guys add Lady Vashj please! We need a strong true counter to Illidan right now, because he’s just wrecking things! Her Frost Arrows is needed against him please. Also can you guys give her the Tornado ult that catches heroes in a Cyclone?

Maybe add the weather effects with winds and skies darkening around her ult to show how powerful her Tornado and cyclones are. Maybe at 20 if you upgrade her Tornado ult, the winds are stronger and lightning striking around it damaging heroes caught in it! K thanks :d

Also thanks for working hard on this game and Reforged! :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :tornado: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

They’ll probably feel even less motivated to listen to you because you’re doing it like this instead.

I know I would, atleast.

5 Likes

You mean butt kissing thread

1 Like

It’s fine. I prefer the term lack of social que for me. The Devs might stumble upon my post and be all like “look, we really feel sorry for this guy. We might add this feature later down the track some day to make him happy”. :d

Opportunistic people like you are the exact reason why the developers often do not respond

If I was a developer I would just feel annoyed much like this guy:

1 Like

Really? 99% of the time I hear they don’t respond is because of whining, toxicity and now death threats added to the list and this is only one time that I done it.

If you get annoyed at anyone’s post, then you shouldn’t be reading it, and while you’re at it, mind your own business. Please. :smiley:

Make me

Seems like you should take your own advice