Blue appreciation thread

Blues are awesome.

You guys interact with us, help us, and are really nice.

The only blue interaction I had was removing my rickroll post

5 Likes

Eh, they have posted 3 times after June on General Discussion. And two of those posts were from AZJackson according to the dev tracker.

It sure is nice they communicate on Reddit though (blue posts nearly daily).

But after reading the hordes of people attacking Jackson for his matchmaking post, I can see why he vanished… People wont accept an explanation even from a senior game developer within the HotS team.

6 Likes

People really need to understand that developers are people too

We need to behave in a way that encourages them to actually care about the game that we care about

A game they let us play for free by the way

8 Likes

I mean, not to be a shill, but among other things, that guy designed Deathwing and his kit for us. He has done tons of good things for the game. A game like you said costs $0 to play.

At least have the common decency to draw up a good argument instead of attacking the person with personal insults (as happened in that topic). For some reason there are regular influxes of new posters who only come here to insult Blizzard, devs and then completely vanish.

My theory is they’re just upset after a loss streak, can’t think of anything else.

9 Likes

The amount of people that lack self control in our world is absurd

I find that games in this genre expose that problem a lot

I don’t know who made Tassadar’s rework real from blue team.
And I don’t want to find out.

If I knew who did that… Welp… I don’t think I would add something to what I wrote already.

I used to be a rework hater like you, but then I watched a Hawkray video on my screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JT8bF1rBoI

I understand that Tassadar being moved from the already low Support role to Ranged Assassin was not the wisest decision when it comes to hero roles

But even you would agree that he feels more like the legendary hero from StarCraft lore at the moment compared to what he used to be

Which was this by the way:

https://youtu.be/CMNtfhAjHuo?t=87

And this is coming from someone who loved Tassadar even before his rework

I have a few ideas about how to rework his rework and make him a Support again with good damage and utility which I may post in the future

I hope you will find it interesting

1 Like

No hecking way. Never. Even if I die I won’t accept this.

So what is your honest opinion of the Hawkray video?

1 Like

I can see Hawkray enjoyed Tass’s rework.
His video was good. I enjoyed Spiderman part where he went assassin “custome” instead support :frowning:

1 Like

Just to cheer you up I am going to start writing my Tassadar rework idea and will post it soon

1 Like

I hope it will have shields at least.

2 Likes

Forum trolls will come and call you a whiteknight and blizzard fanboi to have that opinion. But yes i agree with you.

2 Likes

Their opinions mean very little against facts

Most of the toxic forum trolls that come here are from League of Legends anyway

Those types that always keep saying “champ this” and “champ that” about our heroes

I hate it so much

Take a look: My idea to rework Tassadar's rework

1 Like

I feel baited lol.

Also to clarify, I was not the designer in charge of Deathwing (though we all had a hand in helping out with him), that was Kyle, who also did heroes such as Zul’jin, Kel’Thuzad, and Orphea.

For what it’s worth, I read these forums pretty much every day, so there’s very little that happens here that I don’t see. :slight_smile:

34 Likes

Well, that sounds optimistic.

3 Likes

Hey man

I hope you know that people who care about the game as you do result in the happiness of many

Please do not let the negativity of some result in the death of a game that brings genuine joy to so many of us here

You are appreciated

6 Likes

Can we has full range Dva pilot dash back please :smiley: pilot weak, mecha too strong

Shame on you

This is an appreciation thread not an “ask and you shall recieve” thread

1 Like

:frowning: okay then
we appreciate you mr jackson

2 Likes