We’ve recently applied a hotfix in all regions to implement the following bug fixes and adjustments:
- Fixed a bug where Zephrys sometimes didn’t handle enemy Divine Shields properly.
- Fixed a bug where Zephrys sometimes didn’t handle Poisonous properly.
- Fixed a bug where Zephrys didn’t consider that buffing a 0-Attack minion would let it attack that turn.
- Taught Zephrys how Doomsayers work.
- As a rule, we don’t plan to teach Zephrys about individual card mechanics and interactions. However, we’ve made a one-time exception in this case since having less-than-perfect offerings from Zephrys when trying to find an answer to a Doomsayer could cause you to lose your board or end up with no good plays for the turn.