You have no protection from trolls on this forum

mute doesnt work they still see your posts.
ignore is just a stupidly ineffective.

this one person flags most of my posts, they always get overturned, you would think the mods would catch on by now but no. ive used the options you give me to protect myself from his endless trolling.

now its your turn. get off your butts. give us a freaking block option. how stupid do you have to be to not have implemented this anyway?? its common sense. but then this is blizz we are talking about they dont exactly hire the brightest…

Just write posts that are helpful… How saying blizzard is stupid cuz they not showing the concede statistics below turn 3 in bug reports topics is a helpful topic in any sort of way?

dont tell me how to post.
never said that at all. learn to read or stop trying to stir stuff up. you literally just added things to my post that i never said.

and what tf does any of that have to do with this post??

you know what tho? ill just start trolling him back and flagging all his posts since blizz has shown me for months thats its perfectly ok to do. they set the precedence im just going to enjoy having fun it.

Yeah sure buddy xD

You dont want to get trolled by at the same time you trolling with your pointless posts and statements…

If falsly flagging some1’s post makes you happy/having fun with it… then you should really seek help xD

are you ok?? maybe drunk?? you accused me of saying blizz is stupid for one thing then paste in something different from a completely different post and then act snarky about it?? LMAO…nice try.
you could have been just mistaken before but now youve moved into “im just going to lie and make things up” territory.

id block you too for literally creating a lie by trying to cut pieces from different posts but blizzz doesnt give us that option. youre completely allowed to make up whatever you want about anyone on these forums.

just a reminder this is what you accused me of: “How saying blizzard is stupid cuz they not showing the concede statistics below turn 3 in bug reports topics is a helpful topic in any sort of way?”

now go to that post and lets see if i called them stupid for that?

"Way more than half the gold that people get from wins is from concedes by turn 3-4. statistics on concedes is something blizz would never put out because it has to be incredibly embarrassing.

the number of concedes before the game starts has to be staggering."

never said it. NEVER SAID IT.

pretty pathetic when you get caught creating a frankenstein monster of my posts to fit your narrative and bs accusations.

But you did it? how is that accusing while you literally did ?

But again , what to expect from a person that is having fun falsely reporting/flagging people xD

lolyou still gonna stick with that lie? EVEN THOUGH ITS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE??

my god please dont ever reproduce.

also its funny how i can be the target of flags and harrassment and that is 100% fine with you, not a word against it.

but if i have a reaction to it then im the bad guy and you need to lie to attack me for it? funny lol

Yeah please dont do it. One of you is enough.

yeah id avoid the actual issue of you lying if i were you too and just reply to something else… #busted

So how is your last reply telling me to not reproduce , before editing , is you talking about the object of the topic?

dont you have important things to do like comb through old posts and combine them to make up lies?

So you want to tell me that u didnt made a post in bug reports topics , of you attacking blizzard for not showing the statistic and then calling them stupid?
and my reply was about u are tired of trolls while you are one of them and making other posters life harder with your pointless posts and stuff…

Cuz some1 flagged your pointless post about concedes under turn 3 and u calling out blizzard for that >.> like cmon man…
Dont you have any other stuff to do instead of trolling? Maybe flag people’s posts/replys for fun xD

i literally copy and pasted the posts in a post above. everyone can see it. you LIED. period. i didnt say they were stupid for not showing us stats.
youre just a liar. how hard is it to just say “my bad” and admit you made a mistake? but its no mistake at this point youve dug into your trench of a lie and are actually defending it lmao…id say scroll up but its obvious you just want to stick to your story no matter what.

You calling them stupid now cuz some1 flagged your post about the statistic which was obvious troll post…
If u make helpful posts nobody is gonna flag u…
But agian you flagging people for fun…

who have i flagged? just wondering or is that just something else you made up? im assuming you have proof that i actually did this. you do right? i said blizz showed me its ok to do and i will start doing it back but i havent flagged anyone.

any more lies you lies you want to tell? or are you actually going to show some kind of evidence that i actually flagged someone before you start belittling me for “flagging people for fun” something i never said i would do “for fun” nor have i done at all.

keep going please i want to see how much more creative you can get with false accusations and straight up lies.

Yeah keep defending yourself i realy want to see what u gonna made up to defend yourself :slight_smile:

so the answer is no you have no proof. thank you.

I literally showed u a post from you that u saying you gonna flag a guy and gonna have fun with it.

having fun in the precedence they set is completely different than “flagging people for fun.”

but please address the fact that you combined my posts to accuse me of something i didnt say. youve dodged it long enough. is it that hard to say “my bad, i mixed the posts up”. well at this point it should be “my bad, i constructed a complete lie”.

i didnt even flag YOUR LIES. but please keep up the accusations. they are entertaining.

i already told u … some1 that flagged your post about the concede statistic before turn 3 , which was obvious troll post and u calling blizzard stupid cuz of that…
u flagged for being troll and now calling blizzard stupid… like cmon man
HOW AM I WRONG WITH THAT? xD