You have no protection from trolls on this forum

this is like talking to a brick. im done here. have fun. make up whatever you want.

u literally said it lol how am i making it up xD

the posts are still up, you can see them. i copy and pasted them in here, you can see them. i know what you did and what you combined to fit your lie. AND YOU ARE STILL GOING TO STAND BY YOUR CREATED LIE??? i dont know why im doing this but i will present your FIRST lie about me AGAIN in the same thread for you.
also, still waiting for any shred of proof that i flagged anyone for fun. or at all.

This is just beautiful.

I’m pretty new to the forums. I started following and sometimes posted as early as april/may this year. And I have also thought of the possibility for a mute button.

The funny part is, I would like to use it on only one and one person only. Guess who it is? His name starts with an X and ends with theMystic.

Dude, look up the definition of internet troll. You check all the boxes.

Just pure brilliance this post.

clearly im just supposed to let people make things up about me. like, where do i get off thinking im allowed to defend myself? im such a horrible person for exposing such an obvious liar.
youre just genius with that stupid logic.

You, my posts are normal and you flag them for your disagreement, even if it’s flagged twice and the staff don’t even care, you care about something normal. And yes, I would want to flag your posts for your extreme negativity and disruptions.

1 Like

Helpful, constructive, valid posts are your best defense.

ive never flagged your posts, you sound so stupid.

OK you flagged one or two for me editing and grave-digging posts.

1 Like

no proof? thought so. s t f u.

If i tell you that you told him that he sounds so stupid … u will call me lier again? xD

lol such an obvious troll post. ill say it again you accused me of saying something i didnt say then combined posts of mine in quotes to make it look like i did. so yes youre a liar. btw, thats how it is spelled.

i showed you what u said and u keep denying it xD

On a serious note, I think you need to take a deep breath and take a step back and bear with me for a moment.

I sense a lot of emotion in your other posts on the forums. This is what someone sees that makes them want to engage in an inflammatory manner. Many times I don’t engage in a post like this because someone is generally vulnerable in the emotional state and therefore, it’s not always helpful.

Keep in mind that emotion feeds trolls too. The less emotion and more objective your posts become, the less ammo trolls have. Not to mention, when your posts are designed this way, other forum members are more likely to step in and defend you against trolls as well.

i dont need anyone to defend me. he lied and accused me of saying something. then to prove it he went back and found and combined different posts to form a new thought and presented it as proof that i did…its quite hilarious actually.
yeah, hes just trolling at this point, he knows what he did. he brags about being toxic af in other posts and adds people after games just to scream at them. his words.
a trolls gotta troll.