You have been disconnected....Reconnecting

It just keeps telling me this. I have logged out, closed the game and restarted my client, reset my password, and reset my internet. Please help me.

10 Likes

same thing for me i receive this msg from the game, i try other device like my phone and the problem persist

2 Likes

I’m also having this problem.
I was in a game, got disconnected, saw the splash screen for the Descent of Dragons and can’t reconnect.
Tried all the troubleshooting steps listed already.

3 Likes

Same here! I can’t even open a support ticket. It seems like they’re actively trying to prevent being contacted.

3 Likes

I have a problem too. Disconnected from brawl and restart a game again. It’s show up reconnected from my every devices.

3 Likes

I am also experiencing “You were disconnected from your last game Reconnecting…”
it doesn’t allow the option to just not reconnect.
This is also the same if i log on using a different platform.
Guess ill have to wait to open my packs. =(

2 Likes

i tryed to log with deferent server and the only one doing this problem is America, my main server.

Same here Coka. Only America has me stuck at reconnecting.

1 Like

Same thing here, i tryed others devices like my phone, ipad and notebook and the problem persist. I Also restarted my client (cleaned cache), reset my password, reset my internet and restart my devices and the problem persist.

1 Like

Hi,
Anyone else having problems with a Disconnect and then you restart the game but instantly goes to “You were disconnected from your last game. Reconnecting.”
I tried all the solving things from blizz but none worked.
help Blizz… I want to open my new packs :smiley:

2 Likes

Same here. I was in the middle of a ranked match when the update dropped and it disconnected me from the game.

I am now stuck in this never ending loop of “you were disconnected” I also tried what the support page suggest but no luck.

PLEASE HELP

1 Like

Same here… i hope they fix this soon

1 Like

I just don’t get it - it’s been nearly 2 hours now and I just do t understand why they can’t just reset the servers and it would disconnect everyone and then we could log in.

1 Like

Happening to me as well. Tried the “Reconnect” and “Quit” buttons. Reinstalled HS and Battlenet. Restarted PC. Waited long time for the ‘reconnecting’, a few times. Reset In-Game Options and ran the Scan and Repair. Nothing worked. Was playing a Whizbang deck. Had not yet seen any graphics for the new content drop.

1 Like

They should give us 10 extra packs as compensation. This is rediculous!!!

1 Like

Hey gang :wave:

Terribly sorry to hear you’re all running into these disconnect/reconnect issues following the Descent of Dragons release. We are aware of this issue and investigating the cause, and will get it resolved as soon as possible.

At this time, we do not need logs or diagnostics from affected players, so please bear with us while we get it sorted out!

5 Likes

Exactly the same hear. Happened about 3 hours ago. Still no progress. Tried everything listed.

It’s not only America. Happens to me on EU server

Thanks for the continued reports everyone! We’ve made some changes on our end. Could those experiencing the issue earlier try restarting Hearthstone and see if the issue has cleared up?

If you’re still experiencing the issue, please give it another 5-10 minutes and let us know if the “Reconnecting…” message comes back up!

yeahhhh Now works \o