You have been disconnected....Reconnecting

Back on. Thank you!!

unable to connect to hearthstone as of right now. Will keep retrying i suppose.

Works. Thanks for the fast response. I was gonna die. Hearthstone is life.

it worked for me, thank you very much Blizz Support

Fixed for me - thanks!!!

nope still doesnā€™t work whatsoever, especially the americas server has been completely broken for like 10 days for me. occasionally i get into the main screen but nothing will load in. stuck in infinite loading of nothing, i guess. shop is broken as well as everything else. if i donā€™t get past the main hearthstone screen it always says "netcachecardvalues=1. been like that for weeks nowā€¦

asia server has the same issue of nothing loading in when clicking on things, but at least it ā€˜connectsā€™

meanwhile the europe server has never run that good before, works like a charm. no lag, no nothing. pretty much perfect

Thanks, Thatā€™s work!

Love you support team :heart:

hello, I can t get into hearthstone since eight hours on my main account (american) but i can in the european and asian ! help me plz

1 Like

oh good glad to see this is Still an issue like 8-9 hrs later. :confused: do Something blizzard, so many people are getting Cucked out of the new patch just because of what, or region?

1 Like

Howdy!

This issue should be resolved. I would recommend retesting! Let us know if it continues and what the exact error is! Thanks!

Iā€™ve experienced this issue twice, except it happens specifically on key turns and when I reconnect Iā€™m missing a unit on my board. Thereā€™s no explanation as to how my units went missing. (The log does not show what occurs since Iā€™ve technically disconnected.)

yea ive been having the same issue as well i can access hs from phone but not my pc where i would prefer to play

I have the same problem today on my laptop (EU server)ā€¦ the game lags then keeps crashing then reconnecting. My boyfriend as wellā€¦ Please fix this as soon as possibleā€¦ itā€™s getting really annoying.

1 Like

It happens to me and my boyfriend on EU serverā€¦itā€™s not just Americaā€¦

I have had this problem the past 2 evenings. It comes up and goes down. happens on moble and pc clients, on separate networks.

1 Like

Ok so I start playing, when a player was found the game autocloses. I restart it then it reconnects me back to the game. I put a card on the deck then the game froze, sound still in the background then it autocloses again. I restart it again, it reconnects me back, the game continues for the other player all this time. I put a card again on the deck then again autodisconnectā€¦ This is happening to me since yesterdayā€¦ I canā€™t play the game anymore since then. EU serverā€¦ Hopefully you can fix it soon.

I am seeing a similar issue.
On my PC I start a game and get disconnected and the game cannot reconnect. I can immediately resume the game by launching it on my phone and have no connectivity issues.

1 Like

Same issue as stated in original post. Had this happen during ā€œsolo playā€ on the final boss -.- Hopefully it doesnā€™t consider it a forfeit.
Also had an issue earlier in a Battlegrounds game where I went to my opponents board and it just frozeā€¦ nothing happened, the minions didnā€™t attack or anything. Logged out and back in and everyone had died and the top guy was on the bottom on the left side instead of the top? I donā€™t know if theyā€™re related.

1 Like

SAME, the game is DEAD.

2 Likes

Just had this happen an hour ago. Tried to concede during my opponentā€™s Galakrond animation. Game became stuck. Closed game and now forever trying to reconnect

1 Like