Stuck on Reconnecting

While playing Solo adventure on PC, the game crashed on me. Since then I am stuck on Reconnecting, we were disconnected from your game. I have tried reinstalling both the game and app on the PC, deleted the Casche folder, trying chaging region and playing there and changing back again. But no luck. Please be kind and help me out here.

2 Likes

Same problem here but was playing a ranked match :frowning:

1 Like

was playing a ranked match and similar situation with the “you were disconnected from your previous game, attempting to reconnect” then when it finally is unable to reconnect me it says “unable to reconnect” i click the “okay” button and it closes the game. i start the game again and it returns to the reconnecting loading in this endless cycle…

1 Like

I have the same problem. I submitted a ticket and was told that it is a system wide problem which is being dealt with. So hopefully this will get repaired shortly.

2 Likes

Well its been 3 days and i got this bug right now how u guys doin?

1 Like

having this exact problem right now. please fix it or tell me how to fix it.

1 Like

Same. Dead in the water. No way to play at all. Why did I spend $150 on expansions to a game from one of the largest game developers in the world and yet this apparently happens for days or weeks without being fixed? They should compensate people who have this issue in some way.

I just ran into this same issue today after being disconnected from a ranked play game. Now can’t get back in at all just stuck in the reconnecting to game loop.

too bad…I still win