Where are my 30~50 golden legendary card rewards?

I did another report here: Known Issues – Patch 20.0 - #41 by Arkanus-21736

Today when I entered HS, new achievements appeared for the patch 20.0 of 25/March/2021. I started to hit the button of the rewards chests like crazy to open them, and to my surprise I have started to get a lot of rewards of golden legendaries, one after another, after another, in packs of 4 or 5 per each rewards, in total and by eye there are more than 40 golden legendary, perhaps more than 50, since there were 4 or 5 for each achievement of each hero, crazy.

-Warlock victory
-Demon hunter victory
-Hunter victory
-Shamman victory
-Druid victory
-Warrior victory
-Mage victory
-Paladin victory
-Rogue victory
-Priest victory

(golden legendary rewards are at level 6 of each achievent, win 500 ranked mode)

As you can see in my account, I have reached level 7 (the maximum) in all those achievements, where in theory I am supposed to have been given 4 or 5 or more legendary when reaching level 6 for each achievement.

And I have also reached level 9 in the achievement “Great Victory”, that when I opened the chest many legendary golds appeared, but they did not give me them either.

However, after I have opened all the acievemnent chests, to my surprise I go to my card collection and it turns out that I HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN ANY OF THESE GOLDEN LEGENDARIES. Neither are any of all the golden epics of these achievements, nor of the commons either, absolutely NO GOLDEN OF ANY KIND.

Bottom line: out of all the achievement rewards that have been implemented in this new patch and which should have given me golden legendary (as I said between 40 and 50), golden epics, and golden common and rare cards, I have all those achievements made and When I opened the chests of the rewards, the golden cards appeared to me as if they had been given to me, but not really, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THOSE GOLDEN LEGENDARY CARDS, they are not in my collection.

I contacted support via a ticket, and they just seem not competent since they seem not aware of this problem and they don’t want to give me any kind of solution, they just say default words like: “try to repair the game”. What the…?

I opened the achievement chests very quickly, looking shocked to see so many golden legendary card rewards. Is that gentlemen, we are talking about 30 or 50 or perhaps more legendary gold, is that I could not even believe it, they jumped to the screen in packs of 4 by 4 or 5 by 5 golden legendary cards, one after another for each achievement, I was hallucinating and just wanted to finish open all the chests as quickly as possible to go immediately to my collection to see all those golden legendary that in theory should have given me, so I did not pay much attention to the names of the legendary that were appearing (I did see that one was Bru’kan and another one of the various legendary of Nozdormu), but that detail does not matter because I imagine that they will be golden legendary fixed to those rewards, not random legendary.

As you can see on the HS wiki, the rewards are not up to date with the latest 20.0 patch:
https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Achievement/Progression

Since all the rewards of “X victory” in level 6 (“Win 500 Games as X in Ranked, Arena, or Duels.”) since yesterday in patch 20.0 offers as rewards 4 or 5 golden legendary for each one of those hero achievements in its level 6.

I had already completed all those achievements, with each of the heroes, but the rewards of these legendary golden ones were implemented yesterday in the patch 20.0, and the rewards throwing visually to my face all those big amount of golden legendary cards appeared to me yesterday when I opened all those achievement chests of each of those achievements, but they really haven’t given me any of those legendary golden ones in my card collection.

In this reddit there are users confirming the same issue that I exposed:

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/md4pvg/great_victory_new_achievement_in_200_that/

I didn’t receive any despite having way more than 10k wins. Probably a bug, it seems the game is quite full of them right now.

Yep… I collected all the rewards, golden commons, rares, epics. Then I go and check my collection and not a single card of those is in there… Feels bad

Didnt receive any either.

How do i check them in my collection? I can’t see them

1 Like

The reason you can’t see them in your collection is because they are part of the Core Set and the Core Set isn’t available in your collection yet. You’ll see them when the expansion hits and the Core Set will be officially introduced.

2 Likes

I don’t think that. Nozdormu the timeless is not part of the “core” set. That is only one of the dozens of golden legendaries that I noticed its card name when opening the achievement’s chest rewards.

Are you sure it wasn’t Nozdormu the Eternal?

bro i had the same problem…my paladin and priest lvl went to 500+ and i got from paladin golden tirion and from priest the golden one too i dont remember the name ! After that i checked in my collection and i didnt have them in golden version only in normal and when i went to disenchant button i dust 2 legendaries by mistake for 800 dust…blizzard gave me this answer :

Hey there ShroomsMu,

The only option to get back a disenchanted card is to click the “Undo” button right away. If you exit the exit the crafting interface however, that option will become unavailable.

This means that you will need to re-obtain the legendary cards. Some extra information in this article .

I am suffering of the same problem Arkanus elaborated. It is said that I received tones of golden legendary cards after unlocking my achievements … but no. None is in my collection. Disappointing.

one of the cards I got from the hunter achievements was golden webspinner which honestly made no sense to me since it’s a wild card if I remember correctly but to be fair I see golden cards as free dust for crafting anyways so I don’t complain what gold card I get regardless. however, since the update hit and I claimed many of the class rewards, I have noticed that my collection page is bugged too. I can’t mass disenchant anymore despite having multiple copies of cards and the crafting button is glowing to imply that I have cards to disenchant. I have to manually disenchant card by card 1 at a time. also, no golden cards anyways (golden webspinner was not in my collection as being owned despite receiving that card from the achievement)
I know I have dupes of the core set that I can’t disenchant yet which is why my disenchant button is still glowing but I think the fact that I can’t disenchant cards I don’t own is causing a bug with the collection screen.
I feel this relates to the missing cards which is why I added my input.
I’m waiting until the expansion drops on the 30th before I flip over my face down card and activate my call support trap card. I am taking screenshots and proof of things in case I do need to make a ticket and I urge anyone who has this problem and any further related issues to take notes and such for when you do need to open a ticket.

You should, then you’ll see these cards are part of the Core Set. They did make it clear that you would get the golden cards as rewards for achievements.

1 Like

they did set ranked wins as class achievements for winning as certain classes in ranked obtainable up to a certain amount maximum for multiple tiers. the requirements for the achievements were automatically filled as a lifetime achievement that counts wins from when you first had the account instead of after the release the achievement. everyone began to click these achievements as they were obtainable for rewards since the 20.0 update. the cards granted by these achievements were a mix mash of classic cards and some old wild cards and some were demon hunter cards. also, after a match as a demon hunter, core set cards were obtained that are only usable after the release of the barrens update on the 30th. however, I will mention again that these achievements for certain amount of ranked wins with respective classes did give cards from old wild sets and some current sets that are already available. example being the webspinner for hunter from naxxramus update. I do not have an issue with golden legendary cards like the OP. I do however have a similar issue that could be related in some way and my point of my post was to add to the OP topic while supplying a potential solution they can consider while providing an example. since I do not understand what tech issues could be at play for them nor am i sure if it truly is a tech issue and not a user mistake, I won’t judge a conclusion because I can’t. that is why my post is what it is. whether blizzard made something clear or not, does not mean something can’t possibly go wrong. this is why for my own issue, I am taking the necessary steps needed to make a support ticket easy simple and fast for the employee and myself. that is of course, if I even need to make a ticket which I will be seen once the update on the 30th drops. it also is best if anyone else who has any potential beliefs of some tech mishap to do the same.

Webspinner is a card that’s in the Core Set. Several cards from old sets will rotate back into the Core Set.

so you understand 100% everyone’s confusion then. instead of stating “They did make it clear that you would get the golden cards as rewards for achievements.” you could change this to instead of implying that something is so obvious into a a slight explanation that there is a difference between a card already existent in wild that is craftable and unpackable being different than what is given by an achievement that literally within the game shows no difference at all. I even took some time to google and browse results after being unable to find any sources of the future update wild card returns on the official pages and fan pages as well. found source on the official page after navigating through side links within the official pages. however, these posts don’t state there is any difference between the returning cards in the core set and the versions in wild. I think blizzard has been a falling short in the original belief for hearthstone to be self explanatory for everything from within the game without the need for having to use other sources for understanding game changes and mechanics outside of the game client itself. take the tavern pass as an example. there is a reward called a tavern ticket but nothing in the game explains what it is for and the only way to know what it was for is to accidentally have it consumed without your consent for whichever special game mode you went to view just because you clicked the button to simply “look” at what existed past the mode selection screen.
to summarize a little, they are not clear on explaining that there is a difference between the wild webspinner card and the core webspinner card as I have a carbon copy of a golden webspinner I can’t view and do not have a golden webspinner for the wild set which the game did not explain in any way which causes confusion and Im sure Im not the only one. especially since there are people who like to be surprised and those who don’t want to have to investigate online to try and find answers to something the game should basically be explanatory since the website itself also doesn’t state there actually is a difference other than the word “core” implying as a keyword for a difference between a set. technically it should be considered a “reprint” in card game terms.
thanks for sharing the information about the difference between the wild card and the core reprint of it. it was more informative than the official post if I’m being honest.

Now the real question is whether the “core card” aspect of this means, that we don’t actually own the cards? I have to say that I would feel very cheated to first receive a gift like that (which I think was a great move by Blizzard) and then not be in charge of what happens to if (disenchant etc.)
Can anyone tell me more?

1 Like

I can tell you that you are going to feel cheated when you learn more.

Well I guess I should have seen it coming :expressionless:

i have the same problem i hope they fix it after the expanison hits i got like 12 or 16 golden legendaries

I can see the cards in my collection now, post-update, but they’re not golden

so was wondering about this too until i came and checked here today to see if i was only hallucinating -

and turns out that since todays core update, i wasnt -

see the snaps i took when the rewards appeared on my screen as I wanted to share this with a mate and the recent snapshot of my collection where you can clearly see Cairne Bloodhoof is golden as well.

Reward screenshots:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/RKLcL5c

Today in my collection

https://postimg.cc/RJLgwW17

anyway, glad to see i wasnt going mental, and neither is anyone else who was wondering about this…