Known Issues – Patch 20.0

Anyone having the rewards chest not displaying correctly?
I reached legend in standard about a week ago yet the chest shows my rewards for wild wich I played today even if I choose standard mode.

3 Likes

I cant still find my quests rewards in my collection…

Same problem here. Reached legend in wild and it shows my standard chest!

2 Likes

I just had same issue, the debuff occurs with Mama bears too.

got a ton of golden legendaries, some from the classic set. None are in my collection.

1 Like

New issue for developers:

Not a single user received those legendary golden, epic golden, common and rare golden cards from the new achievements in the patch 20.0.

So all these achievements jumps on the screen a beautiful pack of 4 or 5 golden legendary cards as rewards, but when the user go back to his card collection none of the rewarded golden cards (including legendary, epic, common and are) are part of their collection.

-Demon hunter victory
-Druid victory
-Hunter victory
-Mage victory
-Paladin victory
-Priest victory
-Rogue victory
-Shamman victory
-Warlock victory
-Warrior victory

-Great victory

-The murlocs and pirates achievements.

I obtained and opened all those achievements chests, that theoretically gave me around 30~50 golden legendary cards, apart from the epic golden cards and etc, the game shown me all these golden legendary cards on the screen, a lot of rewards, but I don’t have them in my card collection, not a single one.

Please, FIX this.

Here is my bug? report:

Here is a reddit thread with more users confirming this issue, although the thread focuses only in the “Great victory” achievement, but all the other victory achievements (those that gives golden legendary cards at level 6 for winning 500 ranked mode games for each hero) are affected too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/md4pvg/great_victory_new_achievement_in_200_that/

I didn’t receive any despite having way more than 10k wins. Probably a bug, it seems the game is quite full of them right now.

Yep… I collected all the rewards, golden commons, rares, epics. Then I go and check my collection and not a single card of those is in there… Feels bad

Didnt receive any either.

How do i check them in my collection? I can’t see them

2 Likes

Exact same thing for me

• Somehow I got a redundant legendary (altruins the outcast, nethrandamus) for DH, can’t disenchant them.
  • Got Old Murk-eye twice.
  • I received a bunch of gold cards for achievements, they did not appear in the collection.

update:

Earned the achievement ‘it’ll take more than that’ as a druid in duel mode.

I can’t queue with a single paladin list to any mode, it always gives error after queuing for a while.

However every other deck works?!

rattle

Class: Paladin

Format: Wild

2x (1) Crystology

2x (1) Leper Gnome

2x (1) Oh My Yogg!

2x (1) Righteous Protector

2x (1) Undertaker

2x (2) Hand of A’dal

2x (2) Kobold Sandtrooper

2x (2) Loot Hoarder

2x (2) Sneaky Delinquent

2x (3) Bad Luck Albatross

2x (3) Divine Favor

2x (3) Salhet’s Pride

1x (3) Teron Gorefiend

1x (4) Baron Rivendare

2x (4) Call to Arms

2x (4) Rally!

AAEBAZ3DAwL7DtS6Aw6SBacF9g740gLZ/gKVpgPzpwP9sAPKwQOK1AOD3gP74wOhoATJoAQA

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

That is the list, cant play wild/casual with it at all.

What’s the error you get?

There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again.

On both NA and EU, I got some achievement for playing Warrior even though I wasn’t playing Warrior. I think it was called something like “it’s going to take more than that”, something about killing minions. On NA I exclusively played Warlock in Classic while on EU exclusively played Priest in Arena so it’s probably a widespread bug.

That’s not an issue.

Those golden cards are from the Core Set, which releases on Tuesday.

So, you’ll receive all of those cards on Tuesday.

1 Like

I have now tested this also with mobile client, it gives the same error.

why is the rank displayed next to our btag the classic one instead of the highest one? is it going to be the main mode now?

I’m not sure if anyone has helped you yet, but…
“If the deck has basic cards it won’t count as classic…basic cards are to be set to legacy and replaced by core as I understand it.” Not much help I know but it might explain why your deck is not showing as a classic deck.

Monthly reward chest is broken.

I had standard legend chest before the update but the visible reward is my classical bronze chest now.

As suggested above I played a game. It showed my standard legend chest at first. Then I entered the classical to play few classical games. When I returned to the standard my legend chest is gone again.

I’m having the same bug here, my achievement track shows 169/170 of Darkmoon Faire cards, but I actually don’t have near this number of cards in that set.

I got legend for the first time this month and was really excited. I got it in wild, but now it shows that I am only in gold which is my standard bracket and it shows that for my rewards. I did what it said where I played some games in both modes and it still shows my chest as the gold 9 one instead of the legend one. I really hope this gets fixed and that I get the right chest and it shows my account with the correct rank. Anytime you switch modes it always goes back to my standard ranked reward not my highest one which is my legend one for wild.

I am having the same issue but with Wild.