Stuck on old Duels match can not start New game

same, when i ended heroic duel from losing i try to press resume, but then it plays the animation of losing on an alteric background not showing me the chest and just locks my game there

I am having the same problem I hit resume to gather the loot and it freezes, I cant even hit the back button I have to quit and restart.

Also worked for me! Thank you!

Iā€™m still unable to start a new game. Coins I paid for the Heroic duel were taken but when I went to hero selection the first time, game froze. Now when I hit resume the game is frozen, no back button, no way to get out of the screen without restarting. I was hoping todayā€™s maintenance would fix, but issue remains :frowning:

1 Like

Adding 2 the numbers. Me 2.

I am having the same issue :{

This exact issue as well

Having the same issue.

here with the same issues!

Iā€™m having the same issue, what should I do to fix it? I want to play duels

Honestly it seems the mobile work around is the only one working, I just did it and can confirm it works. So if you can load it up on mobile and click around you might get the vault to open fixing the problem, but otherwise You can try it on pc but no one has had it work yet the goal is to click near where the vault handle would be

me too for a few days now

another one same issue

Iā€™m still having the same problem as well.

It worked for me !

Small tips : turn the sound on, it will help you knowing where you are typing ^^

Same issue here. Hit the start button then resume and the game freezes.

1 Like

Having the Same issue. Logged on to do duels and it completely locked up on me. Couldnā€™t do anything.

Same Issue. Stuck when trying to continue Duel mode.

Same problem after 3rd run today, made 12 - 1 series on vandar, revord screen bugged, and now I canā€™t return - itā€™s freezes the game.
Also didnā€™t get any achievements (fist 12 wins, fist 12 wins on vandar)

Yea but for some people it doesnā€™t work.