Stuck on old Duels match can not start New game

Just adding to the numbers, same

Hearthstone Issue.

When trying to open duels, I only see a ā€˜Resumeā€™ button. Clicking the button causes the application to lock and duels is never opened. I am also unable to go back and select a different mode (I need to alt+f4 out of the application).

====> Same for me. Please clear it or something. <====
Thanks

2 Likes

still no work around working for me , still stuck ā€¦ cant do a new run or claim the rewards ā€¦ Fix ASAP please

same issue here with the resume button

Same problem. Stucked in Duels, canĀ“t acces the rewards and play. I only play Heartstone for the duelsā€¦

This happened to me today. I canā€™t get in the duels without it freezing. Any ideas for fixes?

As someone posted aboveā€¦

If youā€™re playing on a phone or tablet. Spam press all over the phone. Mine either worked after over 100 pushes or hit somewhere near the bottom middle. But I was able to bring up the treasure screen and get past it.

I play on a PC and itā€™s stuck on the Duels Resume Game screen. I canā€™t even use the ā€œBackā€ button to get out, I have to exit the game.

Same problem. Started a heroic Duel yesterday. Completed it this morning. Only get the resume button then nothing when you click it.
This is NOT an issue with a game started in a previous patch.

Same problem with the resume button. happens on both pc and mobile.

Same on my device,. After the patch update, i received a ā€œDuels Voucherā€ or whatever it was called because I had an unfinished run. When I go into Duels, the button mentions ā€œResumeā€ and when I click it, the interface freezes, but I can still interact with the friends button and the settings button to quit the game to desktop.

+1

6 days now.

Its this so hard to fix? jz blizz

1 Like

Hi there, I am unable to continue my Duels run in Hearthstone. The button to continue is greyed out along with the Back button. Please help! It has been like this for over two days and i cannot access any part of Duels Mode. This is a Heroic Duel. It started happening since the new patch started. Thanks!

EDIT: everyone is having this issueā€¦ Sadge Blizzard.

gg. Worked on mobile as well. Just need to click where the latch to open the safe would be then spam click around where you think the rewards are.

2 Likes

if you are playing on pc, download it on phone, then click around where the latch is to open the safe, thats how i fixed mine, and now i am good to play back on pc.

1 Like

one week after update and skill canā€™t play duels srslyā€¦

This worked for me as well! I clicked where the latch should be on my ios and it popped up and opened now i can duel again.

1 Like

Has there been any ongoing communication from the Devs other than the work around that doesnā€™t work? That was my favorite part of the game and now being not able to use it is very frustrating.

1 Like

The Mobile work around worked for me.

This worked for me aswell. This is the best work around and needs more visibility