Stuck on old Duels match can not start New game

Had a Dual game before the patch, HS said to cancel the game but now I am stuck on the reward screen with a blank screen. Can not start a new game. please advice

35 Likes

I’m having the same problem, I finished a duels run and the game crashed, now when I try to start a new duels run the game just gets stuck.

5 Likes

I have the same problem. Can’t start new duel run

1 Like

Same issue. Hangs the game and forced to close and restart.

1 Like

Same here - when i go back to “Resume Game” it hangs since today’s patch

2 Likes

I am getting the same error, tried closing the app multiple times and still freezes when I click resume

Having the same issue. Also support tickets are not currently working. More information here:

Hearthstone Issue.

When trying to open duels, I only see a ‘Resume’ button. Clicking the button causes the application to lock and duels is never opened. I am also unable to go back and select a different mode (I need to alt+f4 out of the application).

Additonal information:

• I was part way through a duels run when the most recent patch launched, i was playing diablo which is now an unplayable hero
  • I am on PC (Windows 10) but I am also recreating the problem on my android device
  • I can play all other modes without issue.
  • This issue has been happening only since the latest patch.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

15 Likes

Exact same issue. Cannot resume and need to shut down game.

Having the same problem. This was after a few duels runs post-patch. Was on PC.

Duels is the main mode I play too so…:confused:

Just adding to the numbers here. Exact same issue. Duels is also my favorite way to play. Lame.

2 Likes

Adding to numbers as well. Thanks.

same problem cant start new run

Add me to this one too. Frustrating.

Hey everyone,

I asked around on this and found this is a known issue being looked into by the developers. It’s mentioned in the known issues in the Bug forums here.

To quote from the post:

• [Added 1/25] We are investigating an issue involving players getting stuck when finishing a Heroic Duels run that they started in an older patch.

I wasn’t seeing any workarounds or solutions for this, so if it’s still affecting you, please post on the Bug forums and keep an eye out for future patches to address it. Thanks for the patience and understanding while it’s sorted out.

2 Likes

I am also getting the same issue although this was a new run with one of the new characters. I hope they can also patch the stuck screen for me as well and not limit it to old runs.

1 Like

Adding to numbers as well.

I also have the same issue, unable to play in Duels since the new patch.

Yes most of us are reporting an additional bug that is preventing it with runs started from the new patch not the older patch run. This is why we are bringing it up. Not the same bug.

As PhazicBam is mentioning, I have this issue on the new patch with a new duels run, it happened after the game froze right before getting the rewards after a finished duels run.

1 Like

Same issue… cannot start a new duels run no matter how many times I quit and restart. Please fix soon! this is pretty much the best play mode atm!!

1 Like