Stuck on old Duels match can not start New game

This. Exactly. Thanks for wording it so well

I also have this issue on the new patch. I click on the button to resume my duels, the button flips and then it just sits there and does nothing.

1 Like

Same issue - started a duel run after the patch and am unable to complete.

Found a work around, tapping at the bottom of the screen (Under “Season ends in > 1 month”) would bring up an empty deck list, while holding down, swipe to the right and it would open the vault of rewards and allow me to start a new run. This is on Android OS.

Hopefully it works for others.

should add, this is after selecting “resume”

Same here, one more to count!

Experiencing a similar problem. Just finished a (12-0) run with Mozaki, client was stuck after last win, can’t get back to duel run screen (gets stuck after clicking resume).
Also, I do not see the achievement (I should see the flawless Mozaki run)

I am seeing the empty deck list. What do you mean by “while holding down, swipe to the right”?

This is affecting me as well.

Just adding to the numbers. Hit “resume”, and the app crashed.

Same… no duesl hit resume and game crashes forced to restart and play different mode… usually battlegrounds… yall losing money

Same here, game crash when I press on dual :confused:

me too, i cannot play duels anymore

same problem, i can’t play duels too

Adding to the numbers.

addings to the numbers

Possible solution for those stuck before getting their prize.

I spam pressed all over the screen on the phone version and finally managed to press on the loot.

8 Likes

I was stuck for 3 days and tested this and it works THX man

1 Like

i have tried that on the pc version, and so far no luck, but ill keep trying…hmmm… maybe if i log in on my table and do this, (i dont normally play this on tablet) … trying that next.

update… didnt work on my tablet, so downloaded on my phone, and was able to make this work off my phone. ty for the advice!

Seriously this happened on two separate accounts, and it’s happening at the same time so now I am locked out from duels. I am sad and going through stages of grief.

Resume… Maybe do basic testing before patches?

1 Like