Signature Retrospective & Compensation

Liadrin is completely different since you have to own all of the cards before you can obtain her. She’s like diamond lotheb or any of the others you can get for having the whole collection, a bonus, not something that needs to be compensated for.

I honestly feel like the signature cards were a pretty good idea except for how ugly they were, and I’m speaking as someone who got a dupe signature Rommath in my bundle. I wonder if they would have been better received if they had looked more interesting. Because they aren’t taking the place of a legendary in packs, they end up increasing the legendary drop rate slightly, but a lot of people are kinda dumb and greedy, so they see a legendary and think “I should be able to dust it, wah!” no matter how it was obtained

1 Like

I really wish we could disenchant them. This signature card is just a forced card in my collection, I can’t do anything about. Sure it has nice art, but is that a good reason? Shouldn’t it be my collection instead of Blizzard’s collection?

4 Likes

i agree we need it disenchantable not forced in Blizz- our collection…

3 Likes
  1. This does not solve the issue of dust value. Just make the non-rewards track signature cards disenchant-able.

2. Saying “tough luck you’ll have to try again next xpac when we attempt to amend our shortcomings with your feedback” does not resolve the outstanding issue of all of the MotLK signature legendaries players opened and are unsatisfied with.

3 Likes

X Yeah, this hurts. You pay for a golden pack, but get the signature legendary instead of the one you want. Not sure if this now blocks the rotation the next time you buy a golden pack, but seems like a real %@#$ block either way. Plus, if you eventually get the golden legendary you wanted, you cant dust the signature card. A money and dust drain. There is great art in this expansion and the signature cards ruin it. Blizz should give the people the option to choose which they want and fix this now.

2 Likes

What’s confusing about this? You pay for golden packs, which are advertised as having a high legendary drop rate (helping to partially rationalize the premium cost) and you get cards that look like black and white photos. I’ve received many more signature legendaries than golden legendaries and (from this forums comments) it sounds like there are many “edge cases”.

2 Likes

Wait a second…

So you guys are hyping up these Signature cards… which replaced the Golden Legendries cards players got in the Mega bundles…

And you guys have acknowledged you Epically failed because the current Signature cards and absolutely terrible, and your refunding them for Regular Legendries? Not Golden Legendries?

Signature cards are WORTHLESS. The fact that you guys are going to replace them with Regular Legendary cards, that goes to show that you know they are of lesser value than Golden Legendries.

You guys literally tried to brainwash us into thinking these Cards are Great when you know there not. You guys thought we were going to naively go gaga over them, nice try.

I call foul on this one. You need to replace them with Golden Legendries.

I can tell you this right now, I’ve spent thousands on this game over the years. This will be the last time I buy another expansion if your don’t fix this properly.

2 Likes

Whoa…you actually expect the dev team to fix an issue entirely of their making that we warned them about well in advance…NOW?

I mean, they’re a poor indie company. It’s not like they are a multi billion dollar company that could actually devote resources to making this right in the near future, or have their devs post on their forums!

You expect too much of them!

; )

2 Likes

Great observation! Spot On

I played the game and notice that the cards curve when a player gets too many. My suggestion is that Hs keeps the cards straight. Because when you curve the cards, you gain room at the top, but there is less room on the bottom. Keeping them straight, you can show the whole card, and possibly make the cards wider for better handling.

not 4 months but untill they rotate these specific ones wont change only new ones will look diff

1 Like

Are we talking signature or diamond?

Because I got signature way before I got other ones.

It’s just more ego stoking for them, like all the “ok,” “great,” “thanks,” and so on that they force you to click on and you can’t bypass.

One would think they’d learnt he meaning of consent after all the trouble they got into over the workplace issues…but they creepers gotta creep and keep perping on people.

SOOOOOOOOOOO much this!

Given their track record, I almost think they want people to forget and they’ll just screw everyone over again.

Nothing, they just can’t help being patronizing. Surprised we didn’t get a derpy “uh dragons danced on the card machine” cringey RP again.

More people need to hold the line on this. Otherwise they will keep screwing people over. Like the pack issue, like the returning player issue, like the new player packs, like the dust debacle and so on.

WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN TEAM 5! NOR WILL WE FORGET THIS!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo I have all the cards for this expansion set. And since you are giving a refund for

Can you give me the value in DUST rather than a card as I only get 400 dust if you decide to give me a Legendary card that I already have. So if you guys are going to rip us off by giving a regular legendary instead of the Golden one, than at least I can use the 1600 dust towards a future legendary card that I would actually use.

I’m not happy with this whole SIGNITURE card smoke and mirror rip off.

2 Likes

Would you dust them for 5 dust?

They take the place of a common card, you didn’t miss a legendary

That’s true but it isn’t a surprise, it was advertised and you made the choice to buy it

Do you have all legendaries? Did they ask you to reroll the golden legendary when you found the signature one?

You have everything wtf :joy:

If you have it it’s safe to assume you don’t need to reroll signature legendaries

I believe it was supposed to be a common, correct me if I am wrong

Easiest way to fix this would be to give the signature as a 6th card, instead of replacing a common.
I like their addition as well exactly because of that. I prefer to use a bad looking legendary rather than having a common instead of it

This was probably due to the launch bug.
If it wasn’t for that, you wouldn’t have found normal legendaries instead of your signature, so you didn’t lose anything

The reroll is there for people who have 2 of the same legendary while missing others.
If you have every one already, you keep the signature (which would have been a common. If you have every legendary already I doubt the pity timer of 40 gives you the missing signature cards, but starts giving you duplicate legendaries)

No…they advertise higher legendary drop rates for gold packs. Having received many more signature legendaries vs golden legendaries in these packs, I did not get what I expected and paid for (bug or not). The signature cards are horrible. Read the crowd. They should find a better solution.

2 Likes

I think they were called “signature golden packs” because they have a higher chance of dropping signature legendaries, which are still legendaries.

Or was it stated that the higher chance was for golden legendaries specifically?

“ Signature Golden Packs contain least one Rare or better card, and have a higher chance to include Legendary cards.”

Not so clear here, directly from the website, but upon deeper dive, I’m sure you can find what your saying. Should we have to dive deeper for advertised Golden packs (signature or not)?

Solution needed.

1 Like

So when are these being handed out? I’ve got signature Lor’themar but I haven’t received anything yet.

2 Likes

signature cards look terrible. look like gravestones ((

2 Likes

Why are you arguing against other people getting to reroll something they feel needs to be rerolled while other things are getting rerolled thats kind of dumb especially when theres a valid reason for it.