Signature Retrospective & Compensation

I want to add a personal opinion that the cards should have some kind of aesthetics, a general style, diamond cards have already violated it, and now also signature cards. Over time, we will have dozens of different types of cards by design, which will look terrible. If you want to create something unique, do not forget to keep the general style. And as a varaint, conduct preliminary surveys of players about card design options. Interact with the community, thanks.

4 Likes

TBH pretty excited about this change - other than the color of signature cards, I didn’t have any issues with the concept, and I look forward to the development of any further deck cosmetics

1 Like

Please make possible to change ONE (the first one) signature card in a random legendary.
I didn’t do it for mistake, and now i can’t go back.
I didn’t understand the message on the screen the first time I saw it…

Any particular reason he couldn’t post this himself? It’s not like there’s been any orange post on these forums since…oh, BEFORE THE PANDEMIC!

Also, such a paltry and arbitrary “compensation” considering team 5 still owes the playerbase is owed for the dust debacle AND your screwup with the packs at launch only shows once again how much a proper house cleaning needs to be done. Anywhere else this level of incompetence would have been addressed once, but time and again, it happens and only now it gets a bare minimum of a response…and by someone passing a message.

The devs can’t even visit the official forums any more, and that’s telling.

3 Likes

Doesn’t sound like you intend on updating the existing design which is a shame. How about the 3D Arthas since it’s model (face primarily) is extremely bad and doesn’t look like Arthas at all and is an outlier compared to the other 3D ones you made.

You spoke on high quality art, do you have plans to increase the art resolution on PC? The game boards look very low quality on high resolution (1440p+) and could do with a resolution bump on the art assets. You could also add an fps limit that isn’t 60 or unlimited, how about a 120? No need to have our PC work overtime for no reason if we want more than 60 but not 1000.

2 Likes

They don’t feel like bonuses. They feel like sh*t because you can’t disenchant them and you get them from packs. It’s so stupid. Blizzard wanted to have cards that didn’t have refund rates and instead of giving them for free they put them in packs. That doesn’t work at all.

6 Likes

If I have the Rewards Track and have Signature Rommath, but I haven’t claimed the Diamond one yet (for the exact reason we’re going to receive compensation), am I still eligible for the free legendary? Or do I need to go ahead and claim the Diamond one before the 20th.

1 Like

So does this mean I can swap out the Signature cards I got in the Mega bundle for the Golden versions or even the regular version of the cards would be better than the ugly signature cards. The current signature cards are Terrible. We really should be given the option to get the Golden versions of the legendary cards instead because this was a HUGE disappointment.

And it’s great that you guys are going to Make future Signature cards vibrant and blah blah blah… but what about the current ones?

4 Likes

ok, but you need to update the current cards. it is unacceptable to be screwed like this

7 Likes

We want the Signature REPLACEMANT AND ANIMATION NOW!!! For THIS EXPANSION not for the future. I already paid for new cards, I deserve the best quality NOW. You are scamming those (Like me) Who supported and still supporting you, can you face It or no?

12 Likes

TOTALLY agree! 4 months with these signature cards? NO thank you

5 Likes

Is it such an unpopular opinion to say that one finds the approach really interesting? Reading the comments it seems that these cards are only problematic, I, on the contrary, find the idea really good.

I support the approach and I hope that Blizzard will propose more improvements in this direction.

1 Like

I dont mind the iced sepia, but these cards should be animated.

3 Likes

So I also got Lor’Themar as a Signature card when I pre-opened my packs. However, I also now have all the cards for this expansion, does that mean I won’t be getting another legendary? Or can I just get the Golden version of the card?

1 Like

What is the point of fixing the next set of signature cards and not the current signature card problem first???

What exactly is the goal supposed to be here? For example, I personally would continue to use my diamond Loatheb over a “icy sepia signature Loatheb” if that was a thing.

I LOVED, and I believe many others as well, the fan art that was made for Invincible and Potionmaster Putricide on what signature cards could have looked like. Shout-out to whomever did those-wonderful job.

3 Likes

I’m just gonna throw in my quick comment that I really like the signature cards already as they are. :frowning: I’m happy there will be changes and compensation, but I still like them.

And what about Diamond Liadrin? you can get it via achievement, for 27 legendaries, and then re-roll the regular o golden version.

2 Likes

What about those people who got 5 signature leggendaries from classic packs because the launch bug and those players who didnt? No compensation for the latter?

5 Likes

i opened a signature card as a golend legendary from my golden packs,how do you compensate that?

2 Likes

Need to add signature Liadrin to the list of compensated cards. Any legendary you can garuntee from something else should be compensated. It is a reroll option anyway if people don’t want to reroll it they dont have to but give the option to people that do.

3 Likes