Signature Retrospective & Compensation

What is the valid reason? If you already have all the cards, why do you need to reroll? What’s the point? I’m open to understanding.

I thought it was suppose to happen today. As like you, I also have not received anything yet.

1 Like

I think it is supposed to happen today, but probably in a few hours at 10am PT

1 Like

10am PT no sign of refund

1 Like

“Eligibility will be based on the above criteria as of December 20th at 10am PDT. Eligible players will be granted this compensation at login, later that week.”

later that week, not December 20th at 10am :<

2 Likes

Funny how it always takes them weeks to actually give something to the players but when they mess up and give something free by accident they fix it within an hour

2 Likes

Soon™

Hello there!

Spot on, and of course they are slow in making it right…because scummy mega corp.

They still haven’t made things right over the dust debacle, the (twice now) packs debacle, the numerous scams for view bumps and so on.

To say nothing of the many promises they failed to deliver on.

Did this go live? I have both of these signature cards and the Tavern Pass. All the update gave me advertisement for the new season 3 battlegrounds battle pass.

Okay okay… I just read the post above me. “Later this week”… cool…

I just logged in and got 1600 Dust.

1 Like

This is what every company does now. They don’t care what people think becuase they’re making money still. Hi-Rez is bad with Smite. EA is bad with sports games. They’re more concerned about pushing out content than fixing things. Hearthstone used to be so much fun and now it’s all pay to win bs.

1 Like

Just opened a Signature Rommath (and own the Diamond version), will there be anything done for the people who opened it after the 20th of December?

1 Like

I now have 4 versions of the Lor’themar card and can’t disenchant the signature or regular legendary

3 Likes

That would require additional effort………

1 Like

This is a great game overall and I don’t mind supporting it; but I really don’t understand the design decision that went into the tavern pass. I now have normal, golden and signature lor’themar and I believe I am not eligible for a reroll on it as eligibility is based on whether or not I pulled it before the 20th of December. Why have you chosen to time restrict this as opposed to simply removing signature lor’themar from card packs or allowing indefinite re-rolling? I am now stuck with 3 different copies of the same legendary CORE card. How is this fair or justifiable?

3 Likes

Dear,

Once again I have problems with the repetition of legendary, gold and exclusive cards and I can’t exchange for another random legendary.

With Gran Magister Rommanath the problem was solved and I received a random legendary.

Now I have the same problem with Lord Marrowgar and Lor`themar Theron.

I count on your understanding, as this totally discourages players from continuing to invest money in the game and reward trail.

Att.

2 Likes

pulled signature rommath after I had the diamond and cant reroll it? what a load of crap thanks for the undisenchantable cards, blizz…

1 Like

anyone developer? heasthstone die?

1 Like

they’re useless like their lead dev

1 Like

matchmaking is workin fine
i wastn online whne you postedbut if you had any issues connecting must been the america servers it happened before

THIS THIS THIS. Omg Blizz never learn.

1 Like