Please use different class Heroes

Getting tired of the Nemsy’s and Tyrande’s, it’d be cool to get maybe a full blown Old God Lazul portrait since the only one of her says ‘for Rafaam’ when attacking even though she is Old God fortune teller all the way (get that out of heeere)

The next tavern pass introduces yet another Tyrande portrait, despite the Nathria one having a Tyrande portrait and the Hallow’s End final reward being Tyrande too - just asking for a little bit more variation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2018: give us Tyrande!
2022: ok, now you can stop

1 Like

Never. Tyrande for life!

Getting the year of the mammoth promise fulfilled will always be a high point for a lot of us, myself included. It’s disappointing they didn’t keep their word about making more old heroes available for gold in the shop regularly.

Also…

Nemsy haters:

“Heh heh, you’d make a cute puppet!”

Oh, no, not another thread about Nemsy! :grinning: No more Nemsy, overdone garbage portraits, Nemsy Necrofizzle. Hasn’t she dominated Mercenaries, among other things (including forums, yes), as it is…

Or beyond, judging by that Banshee version?

PS I know the risks of striking up a conversation with ‘Humpty Dumpty’, but I’ll take these anyway — couldn’t help it, because Nemsy! :grinning:

PPS

Yep, I’d like to see some more of these, — although I haven’t bought all that they offered, including that ugoly Lazul or three ‘Book of Heros’ portraits which I didn’t want or like (Garrosh, since I’m not his fan, Valeera, because that portrait is low-quality, I think, and that version of Anduin just didn’t inspire me; I would buy a portrait with gold even if I don’t play that mode or class, though, if it’s pretty, has some nostalgic soundtrack — yep, especially from WC3 — or reminds me of some solo adventure I liked). Personally, I’m still waiting for Elise…

Seriously? That you couldn’t just continue what was an otherwise pleasant thread without coc violating name calling/trolling says way more about you than it does anyone else.

Probably making up for the dearth of Tyrande content for so long (considering they broke their promise about making her available again for years).

But you have a point: there’s plenty of heroes they have ready and waiting they could give from single player adventures (Tess, Genn, and so on) that already have their voice lines done.

But you know team 5: why give the playerbase something they want, when you can be uninspired!

Warlock will get a new Tamsin Skin AND Mal’ganis with FULLART! :OOOO

Mal’ganis is cool, but what’s good about that simple Mary Sue Tamsin?

1 Like

I actually use Lazul as my hero portrait for priest. (Tyrande is boring.)

Lol I thought this was a mercenary post at first just cuz she’s op there

if only these were the problems it would be wonderful, we are in the presence of a colossal videogame scam, a terrifying situation where a part of the players are unaware of being manipulated 24 hours a day, some make me crazy when I see them buying dollar after dollar of accesses in the arena to then remain with the cosmic nothingness