No more Nemsy, overdone garbage portraits

I am honestly sick to death of any Nemsy portrait.

They have tried to introduce her in every event possible and it is just not worth it to even consider as a purchase.

I really want some new warlock hero portraits but all that comes up is some overworked, slightly changed Nemsy AGAIN AND AGAIN!

Hearthstone DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
Nemsy stopped being cool by like the third recreation.

The fact that there is literally so many other warlocks in the entire WoW-verse and none of them are chosen except Nemsy to display warlock and it’s just dumb.

According to the WoWpedia, there are well over 100 named warlocks with known affiliations - that could make very cool portraits.

But Hearthstone reworks ONE specific warlock SEVEN. TIMES. OVER.

8 Likes

No, more Nemsy. MORE.

3 Likes

no just no, one more and they could cause absolute anarchy among the world as we know it

You’d make a cute puppet. Hm, dum dee dum dum…

1 Like

I drove an hour to a fireside gathering back in the day to get her original portrait.

It was cool THEN

Now, didn’t they offer her for regular sale in the shop nullifying my efforts?

2 Likes

It strikes me as odd that given the vast universe that is World of Warcraft that we’re given the same hero repeatedly. There’s Nemsy with a peach, Nemsy with a fork and knife, scuba diver Nemsy, Christmas time Nemsy… and she’s annoying. I love warlock and yet have had enough of her, honestly. She’s cute but not cute enough for ten of her.

6 Likes

Well, Im pretty sure she in an original Hearthstone creation and doesnt exist in WoW. So it makes sense that they make new stuff for their original creations.

I am definitly getting tired of the Nemsy skins though. Maybe take a couple month/year hiatus from them.

2 Likes

I honestly loved the Sparkle Guardian Nemsy skin and would have bought it, but the fact that the matching card back only came with another hero I didn’t want irritated me too much

Need more Gul’dan or Demon Lord portraits imo. I’m tired of Nemsy too.

Only bonus with seeing Nemsy portraits for sale is that I save money and don’t feel a need to buy anything.

3 Likes

They gave her portrait away for free in the first year of Corona lockdowns, when no public fireside gatherings were possible.
As for portraits, Gul’dan has even more, so be careful with what you whish for - when playing WoW Legion, I’ve seen him in sooo many ingame cinematics his green visage kind of haunts me 'till today.

(Un)surprisingly, out of cards made a web page today about all current Warlock skins and how to obtain them (or not):

https://outof.cards/hearthstone/guides/45-how-to-obtain-hearthstones-alternate-warlock-heroes/

We’re talking more about how in recent times, she has been reinvented too many times. That list accounts for portraits years ago. There have been barely any warlock portraits avaliable that haven’t had nemsy as the star. It lacks variety. Sure you can change her to look like a diver, but how about going with a warlock character that actually relates to the theme. I personally just think the team isn’t bothered to go the extra mile, they instead find releasing the bare expected minimum enough.

Can never have enough of Gul’dan. lol

1 Like

It’s easy to understand why they did this: they asked their employees to draw nemsy portraits and many versions were made.
When the artist asked which one was the best, the director took the chance to sell them all.

1 Like

Funnily enough, if you look at the warlock skins in game there’s one more Nemsy coming up soon. Probably next Tuesday.

‘‘Noodle Nemsy’’

I think it’s one of the better Nemsy skins, not much of a feat though given how most of them are disgusting.

3 Likes

Murloc Mage portrait is BY FAR the best one.

Nothing compares. Only skin I ever paid for.

1 Like

Cooking Reno tops it IMO

1 Like

According to our precious customers (2-6 year old kids in day care centers) there can NEVER be enough noodles - unless there’s ice cream for dessert. I’m not sure if they’d actually like ramen:
https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Noodle_Nemsy

Quote: “There’s nothing quite like a bowl of ramen cooked over felflames.”

Note: Felflames currently not available due to Russian energy politics.

1 Like

Funny thing is, I’ve heard people saying it’s really really bad.
So it’s one of those that you either hate or love.

1 Like

But Nomsy is so fun to play!

Oh, sorry, Nemsy not Nomsy, my bad, wrong game.

It’s so bad it’s good. It’s like an abomination of hilarity.

4 Likes