People purposefully taking too long, not reportable

No its not called that, cause a variety of reasons could be attributed to the act of occupying a toilet for too long. No, I mean a term like roper…

again you argue just to argue… im not gonna engage with you anymore. you are a waste of my time

You are just not up to par. Try someone else. Bye

thx for proving my point once again… have a good day :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thanks for wasting your time some more.

A settler.

And 20 characters.

1 Like

I think I’d go for camper

Different languages, different terms :wink:

I’m just here to complain about the people who complain about the people who complain about the people who complain about the people who complain about the people who complain about stuff and things.

And watch a bunch of dorks inevitably get sidetracked by random thoughts.

3 Likes

Rodeo Cowboy?
Rope Maker?
Decoy?
Wrangler?
TV Landlord?

I can’t list the urban roper.

I’m pretty sure if you got Wicked, you wouldn’t be able to say you got Wicked.

The best way to avoid getting Wicked is avoid being mean to dogs and stealing other people’s cars.

I’ve got a complaint about these kinds of people!

1 Like

Now I’ve gotta complain about you complaining about you having a complaint about all this complaining.

checks notes

Yeah, something like that. . . I think.

Complainception. Because someone has to say it.

2 Likes

Complaining one level at a time. We shall stop those trying to stop the madness.

OBJECTION!

I have already filed the appropriate complaints with the manager.

WHOOOOOM

We are ll now in complainlimbo.

1 Like

Mcdonalds management is a tough gig

Thanks for asking!
Actually, back in the day, I was a General Manager at Sonic when I was 19. During college I was an Assistant Manager at an Aquarium Shop and Bartender. Then I was Head of Production in a Sign Shop, and currently a Web Designer, with a Bach, making campaigns that make my company $25,000 - $60,000 per day. Happily married to my high school sweetheart for 16 years while homeschooling my 4 children, because I love them, teaching them how not to be like you…

What have you done F1aw1ess? Judging by your gamer tag, not a lot…
I’ll pray for you my friend… God bless…

It is my time and while it sucks it is MY TIME and if you do not like it don’t play.

1 Like

yep. that’s the point i was making. i agree that constant roping is obnoxious, but it is your time to take. i feel you didn’t read all my posts on this thread, because we don’t disagree here. maybe i didn’t explain adequately. the confusion could be on my end. i was stating blizzard’s stance as i read it to the op. i also was pointing out the problems of trying to implement the change they wanted. i have no issue with players taking the time allotted. as i also pointed out earlier it was used as a strategy in grandmasters. we aren’t in disagreement, i think?

• I recommend reading up on fallacies, and toxic behavior.