People purposefully taking too long, not reportable

The best way to deal with roping is counter-roping.
Most ropers will have understood after 3-4 turns and return to normal speed.

1 Like

After that, you know you have a bot, and can safely report.

You sound like a pure liar lol. Prove it loser.

You’re the reason good people leave this forum. Attacking others for no reason, and ending the conversation with impossible demands. The fact that my past employment and work ethic is unbelievable to you says a lot. I didn’t even list them all. I’ve worked 2 jobs most my life…

Looking at your past posts, do you have anything positive to add to the conversation?

Still praying for you…

Often I play at work. Or while multi-tasking. Or on my phone. Sometimes I miss that my turn is up. Sometimes I forget to hit end. Not really reportable behavior. You’ll be fine.

I do think that, over time, if there is determined to be a wide base of players that continually use the report feature on matches where there isn’t determined to be other problems like emoting, they may see roping as an actual problem.

They won’t do anything against specific players but may eventually see it as a big enough problem to change the turn system from fixed length to something better like a small per turn base period and add on accumulating pooled time (with still a per turn high end cap) to encourage better quality of life experiences for players.

I thinks there are some kind of people in overflow.
The greater-grammy’s who need long time to find out what the are going to play and use the time to try thinks about there next move and the have got faster days.
The children who have’t learn to read and need help from older siblings or parents to read the card.
People with no life, who do not have a busy everyday life and a sad life.
Braindamaged people who just need the time.

I’ve found that if you count the seconds from the time their draw card hit’s their hand, until they mouse over something, or do something, if they’re bots, it will be exactly the same amount of time. This is due to the time it takes for the system to evaluate their hand, the board, remaining cards in decks, etc. Once the board gets more complicated, the interval changes and varies based on number of cards in hand, in play, remaining to draw etc.

just report them as cheating a) botting, and b) losing intentionally. it will make you feel better.