NOTICE! Your cards do not show up in wild!

So i just noticed that if you are perhaps missing your own version of a card that now exists under the new core set, you can find your own earned card under the expansions filter. As for example Kalimos has now entered the core set, but if you own him yourself, you can only find your own version of the card when you go to the Un’Goro set in the filters, and NOT under the Wild section. Very confusing that he doesn’t show up under wild, because that’s the filter tab that i see as ‘‘ALL CARDS’’. But i guess Blizzard doesn’t see it that way. They just gotta make it all even more confusing!

1 Like

Its so there arent double entries in the listings. Like imagine seeing a regular and a golden of the card from ungoro set, then the regular and golden and possibly signature or diamond of the core set version. all in a row. taking up so much space in the wild or standard pages. if each and every card that coexisted within both core and their original sets were to show up all side by side as that there would be endless pages of seemingly all the same cards. Redundancy to the absurd.

SO its a very simple and intuitive method to just select the actual set if you want your own collection vs the core versions.