ERROR AFTER Update - Missing cards

Hello, I would like some support as the cards below were removed from my collection, this occurred shortly after the new expansion.

The cards below have been removed:
heart strike (1 mana)
patchwork (7 mana)
guided tour (1 mana)

Note: It’s not a matter of them being rotated to free mode, the cards were LITERALLY removed from my collection, which means I can’t unlock them as they no longer exist!!. How did I realize this? Simple after the update, I opened my collection, and my decks that I was playing until yesterday normally, were missing cards, without me making any changes. I want them back, or at least their powder value.

3 Likes

Can you find them if you select the correct tab?

1 Like

No man, the card literally doesn’t appear for selection. Answer me one thing, are you by any chance a blizzard moderator? Who are you?? If you are, you have to identify yourself. Firstly, if you see that several people are questioning this, you would simply have to pass this on to your superior, and not question the users. Now if you don’t work at Blizzard, then you shouldn’t even be questioning people. IT’S A GAME ERROR, JUST ACCEPT IT.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Several cards missing from the collection. Shows as if I don’t have it, and offers to craft them, even though I had them. Things like Heart strike, Obliterate, Patchwerk. Rotating (?) DK cards.

2 Likes

Same here, I’m missing several cards that were in my collection. I tried to update and repair and they are still missing. It’s telling me I don’t have them and that I have to craft them but I had them last night. Cards that are glaringly obvious because my decks are showing short cards are: Selective Breeder, Wondering Monster, Shard of Naaru, Zilliax, Alexstrasza the Life-Binder, Heart Strike, Corrupted Ashbringer, Patchwork, Shadowed Spirit, Emerald Skytalon, Aegwynn, the Guardian, and Ysera the Dreamer. Snap Freeze was also missing from a deck but when I searched for that one it came up and I was able to replace it in the deck. The others do not appear when searched.

2 Likes

I think were all missing these cards that we crafted already. I’m sure they will figure out a solution.

2 Likes

you never crafted these cards

1 Like

I have found the same issue. I noticed that cards were missing from my deck lists. I went and double checked.Many cards were still in my inventory and I just removed them from the deck list (Because they were ghost versions of the cards that were there before the patch) and then dragged them into the list and that fixed the problem. But there were in fact several cards that I DID own missing. Kiri the chosen is missing, Thaddius, and Ymirjar are a few that are no longer in my inventory. I know I had these cards before the patch. Zilliax was removed from every one of my deck lists. Thankfully I just had to drag it back into its place. Other cards like tour guide and solar eclipse had the same issue. Very strange.

2 Likes

Same issue here… I am missing A LOT of legendaries and other cards that I had last night. Lothraxion, Patchwerk, Mal Ganis, and alot more. WTF is going on?

they rotated out of core

2 Likes

So what about all the ones that I’ve gotten from packs or have crafted?
I/others should really get some dust back since they’ve just been removed. Kind of a scam tbh

1 Like

I have crafted Armageddillo and had it in ones of my decks that I played a lot last month but now it’s not available not even in wild. Where did it go?

2 Likes

I assume they’re just taking our cards in hopes we’ll spend money to buy back the cards that we already had. I lost so many legendaries that I’ve gotten from packs and have crafted myself too

1 Like

Those cards were all part of the Core set which is on loan for free to all players. No one in the world was able to craft or open Patchwerk from a pack before yesterday. If you crafted or opened Lothraxion from packs, he would be found in your wild collection under Darkmoon. Mal’Ganis is from Goblins vs Gnomes. If those cards aren’t in your wild collection, you either never had them or you disenchanted them.

1 Like

Same problem here, my Patchwork and obliterte gone. Many crafted cards removed. What can we do?

lets put a list together of missing cards. I contacted support and they seem to think were all only missing two cards.

solar eclipse
nourish
tour guide
heart strike
obliterate
patchwork
ymirjar deathbringer

All of those cards are cards which were removed from the core set.

If you had those cards as a part of a deck then they will be shown as missing now. They were replaced with different cards.

Here is a list of the old and new core cards:

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_folder_media/U4MVSQ90Q4OY1707419665776.pdf

Nope nothing was replaced in my decks I’m just showing missing cards that I now have to craft again.

1 Like

I didn’t mean that. The core cards were changed and if they were inside a current deck then they would be shown as missing.

Core cards inside a deck don’t get replaced if they are changed. This has to be done by hand.

Replaced in your collection, not in your decks

1 Like