Missing Cards from my current decks

I have logged into my Hearthstone account for the new expansion, I have opened my packs and then I have gone to play games and in some decks that I had whole cards have disappeared, specifically, two legendaries: alexstraza and the archbishop benedictus, the game tells me that I have to create them again and I have had them for quite some time. I understand that it will be a bug due to the new patch with the expansion. Could you tell me if this is an error. Greetings in advance.

1 Like

Those are core cards. The core cards were changed today. Those cards are no longer available in Standard.

Here is a pic of all the cards which left Standard today:

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_folder_media/N68NFIECFYBX1707418383158.png

The problem is that it doesn’t exist in my inventory, I can’t use them in my wild decks because they don’t exist. I understand that in standard I cannot use them due to the change of year but that they have “disenchanted” from my inventory.

A user mentioned that cards may only show up if the correct tab is selected.

Oke now I understand the situation, I thought that Blizzard would have given them to me permanently, not as a loan.

1 Like