New I WIN Card?

I was facing against this Duruid player as Shamen and the crazyest thing happened I am thinking it must be a new I WIN card?@!

The durid went sec9nd I want first I play nothing I didn’t have a play but the durid played nothing too, alll was okay

Turb 2 I play Ancestral Draw 2 cards and the druid plays CoIn Innervate and Here is the card ASTRAL COMMUMUNION

This card single handedry gave the druid 10 MANA CRYSTALS On TUrn 2!!

Guess whag happens next? They play Eonar Titan card and DRAW 10 CARDS on turn 3!! And get a 5/5 taunt@!

By the end of the match on turn 6! Omg they freaking Reno Kackson or whatever t at stupid card is. Tbey had this Kun TiTan card and so many more but the thing that enabled all of jt was that NEW I WIN CARD ASTRAL COMMUMUMinNON@!!!

How do I defeat this?×! Totally wrigged game?

1 Like
2 Likes

You xont evn know how redichlous this is guess what my next match was, ANOTHER DRHUID.

Only this time they used a new different I WIN CARD I got them down to like low HP I was going to win but they kept gaining mana and armor and drawing all at the same time I was going to win but guess what they ddi?!

They played this Card idk the name of it but they targeted it with Bees or something? They do that 2 times then they used a Moonlight Searchlight to get a csrd from their decj and idk how it happened they somehow ended up with 3800!!! Armor!!!

What the heck am I supposed to do agaibst this stupid Druid players and decks? Omg this is the worst+!!

1 Like

New I WIN poster? How do we deal with this “card”?

That is exactly what I am asking, can you tell me how?

1 Like

There are no “I win” cards.

1 Like

So a Druid with 10 mana crystals on turn 2 is NOT an I WIN card and scenario? :thinking: what am I supposed to do against turn 3 Eonar who draws them 10 cards and summons a 5/5 taunt? Please tell me how none of this is I WIN, I would love to hear it

1 Like

Experienced players tell you there are no overpowered CARDS because there are only overpowered DECKS. If it was the other way around then Priest would be the most overpowered class because it has some obscenely good cards in isolation like “just steal/duplicate this card from the opponent lol; it doesn’t matter that it’s fully buffed lol”; you’re not giving that card to a handbuff Paladin if you know what you’re doing as a Dev.

Devs balance the decks and never the cards in a vacuum; I don’t blame you too much; hearthstone reddit’s frontpage is filled with those “nerf the card” threads so most players don’t get it.

2 Likes

All I am asking for is a solution, what is someone supposed to do against 10 mana crystal druid turn 2 into Eonar turn 3? The only solution I can think is Mage and if they get a Counterspell and Objection, but I was playing Shamen. If there is only one specific solution with a specific class then the card is indeed an I WIN card since there is nothing to be done except LOSE. Is this okay?

1 Like

their is a minion that can set up “counter spell” or “objection” it is neutral, might help

It would help if it can be played on turn 1, yes. Is it a 1 mana card?

1 Like

not 1, Don’t remember 3 or 4 I believe. although the opponent is playing Eonar on 3 so you would only need it down by turn 3 naming minion right?

there is also a 2 mana 2/2 that discovers a random secret from another class so as long as you aren’t mage that “can” find objection(not reliably) and you could counter the Eonar before it refills their hand.

Sir, you wrote “EYE WIN” wrong.

Except the Purified shard, that says “destroy the enemy hero” , making it literally “I win” card.

1 Like

You need it down turn 2 to prevent Druid from using the I WIN card which allows them to get to 10 mana on turn 2. Turn 3 the Eonar came down but the card you are talking about is 4 mana

So just do that to counter the turn 3 Eonar (not reliably), how do I counter what comes after Eonar? Because their next card was another huge threat and then another I was at 4 mana and 5 mana the Druid was at 10 mana from turn 2 playing 8 and 9 and 10 mana cards all legendaries or super strong cards

you must craft all the “I WIN” cards and farm till top of the ladder , don’t say you can’t … for sure you have the “I LOSE” cards where to get dust from.

But later don’t come back and say you lose with the " I WIN" cards and wasted alot of dust :slight_smile:

When i started i was doing the same , not trusting others , crafting what looked imbalanced and learned the bad way i was wrong.

Why would I do that when I only need one I WIN card to win?

on the play Cult Neophyte makes spells(coin/inervate) cost 1 more each, they would need double innervate on the play to turn two this where you don’t have that turn. If Eonar is the problem you get an extra turn so on three set up a objection.
It has been stated in many forum posts before if a deck highrolls sometimes you just lose. the right combination of cards can find lethal damage by turn 3 in standard(on the draw) and turn four on the play. Wild has faster/more effient cards there is no one deck that beats all, net decking can find decks that consistently put up good numbers can either try one or see what cards they are using for inspiration.

if you stopped Eonar on three with objection.

these were also just neutral answers to the card each class has specific counters to this game plan.

Paladin/Death knight has cold feet
Demon Hunter has mana burn
If you look through each class you could probably find something suited to disrupting the opponent, not a wild expert

To me the best way to not let that happen is play standard, it has it’s own problems but I find the highrolls to be less making it less frustrating

so craft it and start ranking up …

So Druid having 10 mana on turn 3 instead of turn 2, will solve this? :thinking:

So Eonar gets Objected, what about their next 8/9/10 mana threat? And the next? And the next? They played so many broken cards after because I was still at 4 mana 5 mana they literally played Reno Loner Ranger on turn 6 when They didn’t even need to that’s how far ahead they were

That is my point about this I WIN card or I guess they could be called YOUR OPPONENT LOSES

That does not answer the problem, see above, they had many other super broken 8/9/10 drops followed they would have drawn naturally turn by turn it was no end no stop nothing to be done except several perfect answers in a row by someone specifically targeting this I WIN card and which very few classes if any have anything to do about it (and even then probably fail)

These are not answers these merely delay the inevitable I WIN

Why would I do that? I have a 10 year collection to use

Why would I want to be part of the problem?