Knew "EYE WIN" card just dropped

Shamon plays card called Mountain has like 40 health does 8 damage and can attack 4 times.
After managing to destroy the first one the Shamen played another one and died.

WHAT WERE THE DEVS THINKING?

2 Likes

Why do you complain so much?

Why do you care?

Why was there bacon in the soap?

2 Likes

Why would you stop in your busy schedule to even ask me that?
I am letting the players know there is a knew “I WIN” card to watch out for.
I am a team player and look out for my fellow players.

1 Like

Its a genuine question. YOu seem to put a lot of effort into complaining without providing any replays or even post what you were runningi n your deck for anyone to help you.

I said the card is called mountain and it is played by shamens.
What more do you need to know?

hearthstone.wiki. gg/wiki/Walking_ Mountain

1 Like

This card was released in the Badlands expansion. This is 2 expansions ago now.

You are a bit late to the party.

There is a thing I want to ask you. Do you have a form of dyslexia or is english not your mother language? I don’t mean to attack you just a genuine question.

1 Like

SilentStorm is just having a bit of trolling fun. Don’t take them too seriously

What are your raisins for saying this?

Trollin trollin trollin

1 Like

whats your definition of “new”?

Well I have never see it before, or they added a NEW card that has a synergy with the old card making it NEW and a “I WIN” card.
I have never been attacked my mega wind fury mountains that do 8 damage with 50 to 70 health since I have played the game.
do you agree something changed?

1 Like

Heard it through the grape vine

1 Like

I have used this combo ever since the Wonking Mountan came out. Idk what the newest thing that makes it broken is but I remember it was really disgusting with like Anchestors Call and Eureka! and Anchestoral Sprint and many more cards make it really rindincululous so I do agree with you it’s crazy also even just a buff with like Big Momma Thorazane and even simple Rockinbiter weapon it’s like wut? Lol

2 Likes

Simply complaining about 1 card isn’t helpful. YOu can complain till you’re blue in the face about 1 card but it does nothing to benfit you or anyone else.

WHat is more important is what you were running in your deck, and your possible plays before and after that card was played.

So there might be some tweaking that needs to be done in your deck, or perhaps you could have played your hand differently, or mulligan differently at the start. THere are a number of things to look at in order to get a better sense of what can be done and how to address such a card moving forward in future matches.

The way I see it, there are 3 different types of hearthstone players…

You can play to win - which is you taking oownership of your plays and looking at what is in your power to change to improve the outcome of your matches.

You can play for fun - Win or lose, it’s just fun and usually are meme decks.

You can play to complian - no matter what you do it’s impossible to beat your opponent and hold onto the mantality that its everything else but your skill.

SO which type of player would you consider yourserlf?

1 Like

Well, hopefully a top developer reads what I posted and says; “hmmm silent storm is right…that card is ridiculous, we need to nerf it.”
They do nerf cards, you know.
Want to know why they nerf them? Because people complain about the game play.
Sitting back and saying nothing does… well nothing…
You can’t cast infinite time warp anymore because I COMPLAINED AND several other people complained.
I am not some fly-by-night troll. I have used this same account at Blizzard since 2006.
People dismiss me here because they think I recently made this hearthstone account or something to complain.
This is a very old blizzard account, I wouldn’t use my main account to violate the code of conduct by trolling. The things I say are done to improve the game.
Everything I say is very important.

1 Like

Here’s the thing, when you create posts or any type of communication for that matter, where the view is purely subjective. No-one will take it seriously, certainly not a dev.

You haven’t provided any examples (replays). The only reason you have stated is that you died, and there’s nothing special about you dying, you simply either didn’t make the right play or your deck wasn’t strong enough to beat it. You also have not offered any possible changes as to what could be done to the card to make it more balanced if you feel it is in fact unbalanced.

Than you call out the devs for even ever making that card.

So, there’s an extremely high chance you won’t be taken seriously at all.

See… and you’re proving my point…

There’s complaining and than there’s constructive feedback.

Time warp mage was a problematic deck for a very long time before Blizzard touched it. There were plenty of players who complianed and there were some who proivded constructive feedback.

Ok is a game where I lost on turn 6.
because of a I WIN.
Paladin horsey
How do I beat it?

/replay/HBAPtTb9EVGNjToA3N7eek

1 Like

I can’t copy and paste this link

/replay/HBAPtTb9EVGNjToA3N7eek

You do have the ` button on your keyboard.