New I WIN Card?

I also have a 10 year collection, but if a format frustrate you take a break and play a different one

I played 7 games(smol sample) with a astral communion(2 copies) and VAN-CAR-BOARD-BIKE deck and found astral in 4(lost 1 ==>Egg Hunter) and Van-bike in 2(won both) and didn’t draw either the other 1(also lost ==>pirate priest killed me turn 4)

so my recomendation to beat this is go really fast(play agro if you think lots of people will que this) or use a sold deck with “infinite” creature removal and an OTK on/by turn 5/6

my list may need some refining will work on it when I have time and get more games in tomorrow

I have no idea what this means, sorry. If you did not win automatically with your opponent having no real or feasible counterplay then you were not playing the deck I faced

1.) no one said they didn’t have any counter play
2.) I said my list needs refining(that way I will always win when I draw astral communion), also how would I know exactly what your opponent ran
3.)The deck doesn’t always line up an Eonar to draw after astral Communion but the last game I played I was able to do what you said and the opp just past turn as the “I WIN” condition was met(again smol sample so might happen less or more then every 7 games)

I’m sorry but at this point I am quite sure I have no clue what you are talking about. Thank you for trying to help though even if we didn’t get anywhere or any solution to this I WIN card

The problem with I WON cards is that there is no game play involved.
They draw card… Play it and boom! They won.
Sure, the I WON cards may not get them to the top of the ladder, but that is because the Algo curates matches and curates card draws.
A person with a Super duper I WON card may be pitted against another player with a super duper I WON card to make sure they lose a game.
I believe they first started puttin I WIN cards in the game because some decks were so overpowered they need to lose sometimes, so the algo will match them up against a ONE CARD LOSE.
It’s easier to balance the game that way by curating, then going over endless spreadsheets trying to balance it and actually having it random.
Do you really think they can balance a game like this without curating?
If you ever played World of Warcraft you would know the best developers on earth struggle and struggle to try and balance battle grounds.
And they fail and fail. One solution they had for a while was to give everyone stuns.
Then the battlegrounds became “World of Stuncraft.” Which was terrible.
Amirite bois?

G. esq.

2 Likes

Honestly, when this happens to me, I can usually tell fairly quickly, so I just forfeit. I don’t play those games, and I’m not going to waste my time letting someone else feel like they are better than me because they strut their epeen in an online card game. I play to play, to complete my quests and maybe a little more, but I don’t play to win. That way I don’t become frustrated and break mice or keyboards.