New Expansion: Madness at The Darkmoon Faire

November 17th?
That is like 2 weeks ahead of regular schedule isn’t it?

Anyone else not really blown away? I mean, yeah, there are some powerful cards and I’ll be buying the two intro bundles (like always), but I still haven’t seen anything that I must have. Thoughts?

the old gods are really powerful (just as the old old gods). there will ofc be reveals as previous expansions leading up to the release.

It was an easy called, but I still called the clown fiesta.

Now we just need some new (paladin) murloc cards in the coming reveals, and I’ll be 2 for 2.

2 Likes

im only missing the priest hate from my prediction and that will likely be fulfilled once they start revealing cards

2 Likes

Mini set between each expansion?? Good bye fTp…that is way to much to keep up with

miniset thats 35 cards only

Right, 35 more cards to keep up with. Which as ftp means gold used, which means less for next full expansion etc.

I mean, cool, more cards, but I’ll need to see what the actual progress cost will be to get excited about this.

1 Like

It will certainly get easier.

I hope so!
20 characters

Although it would suck for the N’Zoth user, I want to see the possibility of it resurrecting an amalgam and nothing else since it covers all types.

Just some ideas I hope could be useful in Hearthstone’s future

Ashes of Outland was one of many interesting expansions, revelaing a new class to the hero system. If only we had expansions that introduce the monk and death knight classes into the game.

Monk Hero: Chen Stormstout
Story: Pandaren Revolution against Mogu / Pandaren Perspective of Mists of Pandaria

Death Knight: Arthas Menethil (Shadowlands) / Bolvar Fordragon
Theme: Shadowlands. Two classes for each covenant
Bastion: Paladin and Priest
Maw: Death Knight and Demon Hunter
Maldraxxus: Warrior and Rogue
Ardenweald: Druid and Hunter
Revendreth: Warlock and Monk
Oribos: Mage, Monk, Neutral
This is what I can think of in the Shadowlands themed expansion

And as for the card backs and for the Heroes that we simply fail to get because we are either way too busy or unable to complete the purchase or win those 5 ranked games. I might have an idea

Maybe doing some packs based on the ranked card backs, Expansion card backs with 1 card pack to go with it,

Hero Packs; three heroes and their respective card backs for each year starting two years ago with a card pack for each represented expansion. (ex. Vashj /Kel’Thuzad / N’Zoth, Deathwing / Elise / Lazul and etc.

And once all the stories in the Book of Heres have been unlocked, throw in a pack that has all the heroes with a class pack for each one.

I know it looks like a lot, but I know somethings can’t really stay gone forever, just like the Old Gods in this case.

2 Likes

After the release, will be there any other bundles? Like uther bundle for 25eur. Some bundle that is not 40eur+? How it used to be in the past? thanks.

N’Zoth who put a lot of copies with provocation and resuscitation will end up getting more balanced.

Other than that the picture on the card beautiful and balanced.

The theme song is very reminiscent of Once Upon A December from Anastasia.

1 Like

watch to better understand the mechanics/effects.

4 Likes

Everyone ? you are saying this because of max 50 ppl always complaining on forum :stuck_out_tongue:
If you think about it, they analyze a product before selling, so they may know the majority would like it. EvErYonE

1 Like

Peverin

3202 posts

15h

its a mini expansion with 35 cards only in december

A mini expansion not a real expansion,so there will still be an expansion at normal time later on?

35 cards (7 packs) for 39,95 ?
Well,it will be interesting to see how this goes and how it will effect constructed.
Say 5 cards of the expansion will be essential to be competitive in standard,then people cant do without the mini expansion but the price point seems kinda high.
Wont this mini expansion drastically reduce the amount of people that play standard?

“We’re all mad here…”

1 Like

That happens sometimes, and sometimes firms are just as irrational as individuals. Indeed, one of the most reassuring things against people fearing that the world will be taken over by “EviL CoRpoRAtiOns” is that few are ever that competent.