What will be anouned next Week? New Exp.? 2on2? HS-Classic?

What will be anouned next Week?

New Exp.?

2on2?

HS-Classic?

Tournament Mode?

Here’s the image that they posted on Twitter with what is going to be announced next week:

2 Likes

Expansion: clearly the eye is that of a MURLOC. Paladins will return to murlocs, their true calling!

New game mode: looks like a tent… a circus tent… circus… clowns… CLOWN FIESTA! More RNG confirmed!

4 Likes

ohuuuuhu thanks aegaeon!

New Game mode? my dream is 2on2 but i dont think so.

Tournament mode?

we already have a strong indication that the system revamp is the remake of the reward and progression system where quests etc changes. as indicated you are likely climbing a ladder that gives you rewards at each level, and progression is made with whatever gamemode you want.

tournament mode has been discussed on and off for several years. from overwatch we know that blizzard has been working on clan systems etc but that those ideas required large changes to the battle.net infrastructure, so a tournament mode isnt impossible although a lot of players will be disapointed in that case

2 Likes

Looks like a Reptillian eye. :face_with_monocle:

Blizzard more like Lizzard. Space themed expansion confirmed! :scream:

me: /climbs back into dumpster and slams the lid shut.

Wouldn’t the battle.net application remain untouched but rather the Hearthstone application would require large changes?

Peter Jackson called, wants Blizzard to return him the Eye of Sauron.

1 Like

I hope it’s some sort of tournament mode. That tent kinda sorta reminds me of the board for The Grand Tournament.

1 Like

True calling of paladin is murlocs… why not, most vanilla kids class goes even more tasteless.
Who’s up for tournament mode? Except Frosty and me (:

Well they’ve been teasing us this chess deck for some time now, my guessing is that it will be paladin?

it was the overwatch teams words, they didnt specify what needed to be changed just that it would require large changes that went beyond the scope of overwatch.

both a pure clan system and a tournament mode would fit that description tho as it would be a waste of development resources to only make that system available for one of their games instead of all of them when they have to make battle.net changes anyways.

My guess is Dartmoor Faire.

World of Warcraft has guilds, for instance. It doesn’t seem to have any consequence on battle.net.

The expansion is Darkmoon Faire. Don’t know what the new game mode will be, but every WoW player recognizes the eye.

1 Like

I hope system revamp is hearthstone 2.

as i said, they never specified what exactly they were working on, just that it would require major changes in the existing infrastructure

1 Like

Is it the first time that they anounced a system revamp? Is it maybe only about battlegrounds or could we finally really get a change in classic set?

there was a questionaire a few months ago that indicated they were working on a major revamp of the rewards system

ah ok thx …