New Expansion: Madness at The Darkmoon Faire

Old Gods 2.0 in a theme park, I’m 100% up for it.

17 Likes
6 Likes

Aw snap, Yoggy boy is back.

7 Likes

yes, Yogg is back <3

5 Likes

“Cast Pyroblast Until Someone Wins”

3 Likes

Aw snap, we’re getin Silas Darkmoon today after the patch downloads.

4 Likes

Time to worry about positioning

3 Likes

5% for pyroblast, 19% for each other option

4 Likes

I love it; this expansion has a lot of 10 mana meme cards:D

I read everything about the system change for gold and quest.

Nothing is said about the 10 gold for every three wins. Anyone know if we will still have it?

• (10) Yogg-Saron: Master of Fate (7/5) (Neutral): Battlecry : If you’ve cast 10 spells this game, spin the Wheel of Yogg-Saron.
  • (10) C’Thun, the Shattered (6/6) (Neutral): Start of Game : Break into pieces. Battlecry : Deal 30 damage randomly split among all enemies.
  • (10) N’Zoth, God of the Deep (5/7) (Neutral): Battlecry Resurrect a friendly minion of each minion type.
  • (10) Y’Shaarj, The Defiler (10/10) : (Neutral): Battlecry : Add a copy of each Corrupted card you’ve played this game to your hand. They cost (0) this turn.
7 Likes

the note states “The Reward Track is a map of rewards that can be earned during an expansion by gaining experience (XP) from completing Quests, completing select achievements, and playing the game in any mode.”

1 Like

I can not wait for this expansion to drop. :grinning:

3 Likes

Can someone explain what the keyword Corrupt means? I missed the explanation in the reveal.

Oh, and PS:

Shaman OTK with Y’Shaarj incoming, calling it now

" Madness at the Darkmoon Faire introduces a new Keyword: Corrupt ! Corrupt cards upgrade in your hand after you play a higher cost card. Plan ahead and upgrade your Corrupt cards before playing them for a major payoff!"

i suggest you check the community forum, there are links that answer most of your questions there

3 Likes

3 rd expansion release date is in november ??? i thought it was december!

its a mini expansion with 35 cards only in december

1 Like

LOL

EVERYONE: Less RNG!
BLIZZARD: The new set is ALL RNG!

14 Likes

I see the wheels spinning in your head. Yogg-Saron Libram Paladin.

Looks like the Clown Fiesta is cranking up to 12 now.

7 Likes