[Main Thread] Some Solo Adventures Are Not Loading

I to am having the same problems with Naxxaramus and Blackrock, was hoping to start climbing the wild ladder whith the cards earned in these two adventures, and seeing as how i spent money on them, i hope they fix this soon. And the only way to exit the loading screen on these adventures is to close the entire game and restart, which is annoying aswell

1 Like

Throwing my hat in the ring for having this issue. Returning player from not having played since 2014, and I wanted to hit up an adventure. Same problems as everyone else. At least now I know not to try buying Blackrock either

1 Like

I feel as if this has become an AA meeting lmao, hopefully blizzard sees this

1 Like

I have the same problems with League of Explorers …

still a problem for me 6 days later

2 Likes

Howdy!

I wanted to provide an update to this issue. We are aware of the game being stuck loading for the following Solo Adventures: The League of Explorers, Blackrock Mountain, or Naxxramas. The game will either freeze on Loading… or provide an exception crash. This is already under review by our QA and Developers for resolution in a future update. I don’t have an exact ETA but the team is already on the case!

7 Likes

Same here. Purchased League of explorers and BlackRock Mountain and they won’t load. Hope for a fix soon, refund is also ok

1 Like

Same problem :frowning: :melting_face: :frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning::frowning:

Should be fixed as soon as possible. Feels like being robbed.

4 Likes

It’s really frustrating how they are still available for purchase and if you buy them you can’t play them, and on top of that there isn’t a refund option? How is this not a scam

7 Likes

Same problem for me, i’ve just by naxxramas and i can’t play it, the adventure wont start

Same for me. Purchased blackrock only to find out it crashes the game…

I just have bought Naxxramas. Eternal loading and it is unplayable. Moreover, this content has been went on special offer sale even when developers already knew about this unresolved issue. Really disappointing experience.

1 Like

I have the same issue, it is crazy that Activision is charging players for something that does not work

Cool they lower the price of all adventures… So now you can buy broken adventure just for 15 euro…

just bought the adventures I didn’t have, yeah the early ones are broken and cant be played. THANKS BLIZZ

I would appreciate it if you could fix the error quickly

Is Blizzard still reviewing this problem or did they just give up?

A fix should be circulating at this point. How can you expect to sell a product that doesn’t work, and have the GALL to sell it at an extremely rare discount opportunity and not openly state this problem to your potential customers?

Ridiculous.

1 Like

Just bought this for some old school memes, can’t play it. Amazzzzinngggg. updates this to be rune stones and cheaper. but doesn’t fix a bug which prevents you from playing it. Can pay for it, cant play it

2 Likes