[Main Thread] Some Solo Adventures Are Not Loading

bought the Curse of Naxramas cause it was on sale and not loading. If this was a clearance item in some store i would understand but wtf

1 Like

Same issue here. I bought it and can´t play and get the cards…

blizzard give me my money back they dont want to refund me

I have the same problem, i bought the adventure but it’s not working, pls fix this blizz

1 Like

bug still not fixed can i get refund somehow?

Same i cant play loe, black rock and naxxramas

Same here, caught the discount and got robbed. Amazing customer service Blizzard. Glad to wait a month for you to fix what worked, and get nothing to compensate for waiting. Definitely not buying anything ever again.

2 Likes

After 14 days and still not fixed or even warn before you buy it. What and amazing company… Blizard realy can not get lower

1 Like

This is insane bought leauge of explorers and blackrock mountain for the discount.
The fact that this is not fixed after 2 weeks+.
What is even more insane:

Is that when the marketing department told the devs that now would be a great time to do a sale for old adventures that either 1) none of the devs mentioned that the sale should be postponed due to a present bug preventing old adventures from being played, or 2) that the marketing team upon learning this opted to have the sale anyway.
AND
3) Nobody bothered testing single adventures, they looked that transaction went through in the shop, and concluded that nothing else was changed so all is fine

I obviously contacted support but no response yet…

3 Likes

bought 2 expansions this month and can’t play neither, that’s just robbery. At least should receive an in game reward for the waiting

So what are you going to do for players whose money you took without providing a product? “Just wait for the fix” is unacceptable. The bugs in this game have become worse and worse with every expansion, and I am not okay with waiting weeks or months for content I paid for that is already “live.” For a giant such as Blizzard, this is embarrassing - both on a performance and customer service level.

5 Likes

What’s up with this scam like behaviour? I bothered to send feedback and got no reply. I see same stuff is happening for people on forum for a long long time.

Blizzard is quick to implements Scamstones, but can’t fix the bugs?
Stop this mockery of your clients and give us either the service we paid for or money back. No, I (and probably others) do not need your Scamstones to buy some stuff that doesn’t work either.

Stop with this mockery of your clients.

4 Likes

Also, telling us that you recognized the bug, after a barrage of complaints, is not a “solution.” Tell us what you’ll do for us.

3 Likes

disappointed with this game

3 Likes

How long does IT take to fix something old?

2 Likes

Toujours pas de nouvel concernant les aventures qui ne charge pas ?!

I have the same Problem here - I just bought Naxxrammas Adventure - and it does not load, even after repairing the Game. I paid 15 Euros for the damn thing and now it wont even work - is this some kind of joke? You could at least remove it from the shop for the time being or put a warning there that it does not work.

Greedy Bastards.

4 Likes

Have you come out with a solution yet? It’s been weeks!

1 Like

yes i agreen that so messed up

1 Like

im so frustrated blizzard who is gonna pay for my patience you already ruined my life when u created this game

2 Likes