[Main Thread] Some Solo Adventures Are Not Loading

Hello,

I’m a returning player to heartstone. Never really played it seriously but ws in and out for new expansions and adventures. Recently i decided to play the game a bit more in a casual way. I like the solo content, and was planning on buying the adventures even tho they are wild now.

The thing is all work but Curse of Naxxramas, being the first adventure i was planning on getting thru it first but whenever i select the adventure and then pick “normal” it just gets stuck in “loading” and i never enter the wings screen. The class challenge works, but not the main wings adventure. I have tried in the cellphone, and also in my pc. None of it works, is this a known bug? how can i fix it?

17 Likes

Same issue. I just bought the adventure and it gets stuck on the loading screen.
The play button can be clicked, but before the loading bar appears, the button greys over and the game gets stuck.
Friends and main menu is working, only the main screen is frozen.

Edit: I tried Blackrock Mountain as well, and it’s the same issue. I went and tried all other adventures, but everything else is working for me.

5 Likes

Oh… I have not tried black rock… strange, hope someone could help us with this. There is a patch tomorrow. Maybe they fix it? Wouldn’t get my hopes to high tho…

1 Like

I have the exact same issue… i can load every single adventure but naxrammas… i can see that i bought it, so thats not the issue… it just wont load

2 Likes

Same problem here ;-;

2 Likes

Same issue here, hope they will solve it soon

2 Likes

The same thing happened to me, I just got the adventure to get Loatheb, but it won’t load after I click it.

3 Likes

Hopefully they do, cause I don’t see we will get any answer in this thread.

2 Likes

I approve of this message. I tried to play black rock adventure as well, but it doesn’t load.
I think they won’t fix it soon. I made tons of bug reports here, and i know that they fix only those bugs which a lot of people care about.

For example it was a month since they ruined animations on game boards, and spyglass from kazakusan has never worked with harvester of envy. Because people don’t complain.
And since old adventures are unpopular, i think we need to wait.

3 Likes

It might be true that they are not as popular, however as one has to buy the adventure with RL money (as I did a few days ago), I hope they will get it done sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

I think we need to spam all the pages with this, spam spam and spam so that they notice it mentioning that we spent money on it

1 Like

Same thing here, just bought the expansion and it’s not oppening

1 Like

yup same problem naxxramas not loading every other solo adventure works even nax’s class challenges work but no nax

2 Likes

Same, Nax Normal is not loading to be able to access the adventure

2 Likes

Same problem on blackrock moutain…
it feels like being robed

2 Likes

yeah it is people spend money on these, you still can even with them not working

1 Like

i’m an old hearthstone player (i stopped when boomsday project came out). i gave up on playing standard since i have 0 cards so i thought buying naxxramas to get more cards for wild format. now i feel like they stole me 25€. not the greatest experience after a 4 years break.

6 Likes

so are we gonna get any info from blizzard or are we just screwed now

Same issue, cant play normal or heroic naxx. It says “loading” forever and I need to close the game. Won’t work on pc, phone or tablet

Same here. A week after and no response… I just bought the adventure. after the confirmation I got a message saying “this purchase cant be refunded”. I can’t play, and I can’t get a refund, what a joke…

6 Likes