Main Thread: "Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone" - Error Code 314:0

UPDATE.

So I dont know if its getting worse or better:
I am now able to login on Android (after an update) and on PC (without one).

But my situation is worse.
Cards have simply disappeared, including say Babbling Book and Firewalkers.
I’m not talking about them being removed to “Wild” format or something.

They are gone. Can’t even find them as craftables.

Almost all my builds are “Missing cards”. And I still haven’t goten my reward for joining the game through android for the first time.

Can everyone else please confirm:

a) Are you now able to login?

b) Have you also lost cards?

c) If its your first time on android or OS; did you ever get your reward for logging in?

I have been playing on mobile ever since I started. Can confirm that I am now able to login. I don’t know for sure about the cards part. I saw babbling book in the crafting screen but didn’t look for the other cards that rolled back to wild. Also yes when I started playing I got the pack and the Android card back right away.

a) Able to log in without error code
b) I do appear to be missing cards, but I assumed that was because of the patch. I’m pretty new at this but I remember there were more higher level cards.
c) N/A

It’s because event “Doom in the Tomb” was over with patch! You can find this cards only in wild now.

23 cards from across Hearthstone history are temporarily stepping out of Wild and back into Standard. To ensure that everyone can participate in this meta-mixing event, we’ll be granting everyone free copies of each card (these copies cannot be disenchanted or crafted) so they can add these heavy-hitters to their decks and get straight into the action. These cards will be considered “event” cards, which essentially means that they’re temporary copies and not permanent additions to your collection. Even if you already own the cards you’ll still receive these event copies, and when the event ends they’ll disappear.

Oh thanks, that explains it.
SO I never actually owned those cards to begin with. Pity, I liked them.

I guess what remains is that I Never got my reward for the android thing, but that’s just a card pack. If some support person sees this, I’d appreciate it. Hopefully things work for people now.

They really need to be more clear about these kind of things though, for a game that’s so very much catering to casual players with a lack of chat, a forced tutorial, a very basic interface and so on there is very little information accessible and the only way I and the 20+ other people posting about this would’ve known is by reading the full patchnotes and then going to unofficial websites to confirm what cards are those “23”.

I did a CTRL+F on babbling book before making this part of my post in the patchnotes and found nothing…

edit: apparently it offers replacements but it offers basic/common replacements for legendary cards? The replacements are completely random and Im pretty sure I did OWN Sylvana for example?

Thanks for the continued reports, everyone! The “Playful Sprites” Error Code 314:0 should be resolved with the latest hotfix that was pushed. Please let us know if you are continuing to experience issues.

1 Like

Can you please confirm the following:

a) That the WILD cards that were made STANDARD on OCTOBER the 8th WERE NOT POSSIBLE to be bought in Card Packs?

b) That people who had these cards in the past or got them through a) or through crafting didn’t lose them.

Please check some of the people in this thread and in:

PS: Sorry for flagging this post as a real life threat but as this is 2019 and this forum has no PM function to mods at least then this is the only way to really get peoples attention…sigh.

edit: Lol just read in TOS that you make close my account if I mark it as a RL threat, (was checking, would even take a ban to get this issue resolved for everyone) so I’ll unflag it I guess.

edit2: can’t unflag it , damned if you do damned if you dont xD

A post was merged into an existing topic: Hearthstone has become really heavy since DoD