Main Thread: "Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone" - Error Code 314:0

Yeah, really “playful”. :stuck_out_tongue:

There really should be a clearer error message, we users can handle it I promise.
I think I have tracted this issue correctly:

I only got it after I downloaded the android version.
I downloaded the android version to get the free card pack, was gonna play with a friend but he was afk and then went to take a nap.

Coming back now and trying to play on the PC I’m constantly getting this.
I’ve even forced closed the android app (because for some reason there isn’t a quit button, what the heck?) and it’s not helping.

There’s also an error with my bonus card pack.
On the android phone I clearly got one, a green one, I think it’s outdated.
And so it’s not showing up on my “card pack” list.

I think you need to update the android quest to not give people old expansion card packs.

Could you please check if I’m logged in still on some other device somehow and close it down so I can play again? I do not think it’s about my own client.
But something that did also happen was the 16.0 update, so it might be the reason instead of the android thing.

edit:
UPDATE.

So I dont know if its getting worse or better:
I am now able to login on Android (after an update) and on PC (without one).

But my situation is worse.
Cards have simply disappeared, including say Babbling Book and Firewalkers.
I’m not talking about them being removed to “Wild” format or something.

They are gone. Can’t even find them as craftables.

Almost all my builds are “Missing cards”. And I still haven’t goten my reward for joining the game through android for the first time.

Can everyone else please confirm:

a) Are you now able to login?

b) Have you also lost cards?

c) If its your first time on android or OS; did you ever get your reward for logging in?

4 Likes

Im getting the same thing. Are the mobile servers different than pc??

I got an ID error in the corner I just noticed Marfda: HS:Ngresult data migration or player ID error: 314:0

Sounds related. Check if you got the same, look in top right corner.
Last time before I forced lockdown on my android app I was still logged in. I’ll try there again now and report back later.

edit
Yeah not working on my android now either, bounces me back to the google playstore where I can only click on uninstall or open, if I open again I get back to the starting screen that then bounces me back to the google playstore again in an eternal circle.-

Same here, just downloaded the android version for the first time and got the error message in both platforms

I didnt notice thhe error before, tiny letters they are, but it is there on my screen too. On android if bliz matinence crew is reading this.

I can play Hearthstone on my iPad perfectly fine, but since rebuilding my PC yesterday whenever I open it on my PC I get a 314:0 error and it closes itself. I’ve tried repairing the game, reinstalling the game, deleting the programdata for BattleNet. Nothing works. Every other game - including Blizzard games like HOTS and Overwatch - work fine.

What can I do?

5 Likes

I have the same bug, tried to log on another account and it works well, but on my main account i can’t open the game.

3 Likes

''I understand that Hearthstone has started throwing an error today. We’ve been seeing some reports of this sense the newest patch and are working on getting to the bottom of it.

We have a usual workaround that fixes this error up so lets give that a try to see if it helps. In the battle.net app on the Hearthstone page lets swap the region to one that you normally don’t play on, then launch the game and see what happens. If the game loads swap back to your normal region and see if it works now.’’

From Blizzard tech. support… I tried this and it didn’t work for me. But it may work for others.

Thanks Discordius. Hopefully their fix comes sooner than later.

I can play in other regions but it doesnt fix it.

Same problem here. On PC, windows 10, US.

Same for me after downloading the patch today. Tried scan and repair, changing password, changing language and changing region, all suggestions from the net. Nothing worked. Well yes, I can play in another region, that works, but returning to my own region the game still shows the error code hs:ngresult data migration or player id error:314:0

Playing on PC.
Was working fine pre-patch, now won’t log in.
Tried an uninstall/reinstall… same error. I know other people are
online and playing post patch. Can’t seem to see what is causing this.
Thanks in advance.

6 Likes

Same issue for me, so at least you’re not alone: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/hearthstone-closes-itself-with-error-code-314-0/19369?u=gorgoprimus-1389

1 Like

Yeah, I have tried all the same tactics. Uninstall/Redownload/Delete.
I have a ticket in, haven’t had a response yet. At least its something on there end if multiple users are affected. Oddly enough my other Blizzard games connect fine.

When you get an answer, I’d appreciate if you shared it. Thanks!

1 Like

No problem, I will update the post when issue becomes resolved. Do the same if you get a fix. Cheers

I have the exactly same problem…

1 Like

Yup, me too, on all servers. It’ll probably be fixed soon, don’t worry

1 Like

That would be nice! Sooner the better. :smile: