Help! Missing cards after patch 16.0

Missing some cards when I installed the new patch, I can’t find them in both normal and wild format!!!
Can anyone help me???

10 Likes

Me as well :frowning:

Me too… not in my collection anymore.

The basic cards, or other cards as well?

Same issue with me, numerous cards from every deck missing as well as not in collection any longer.

1 Like

Ye. Confirmed, also not able to even craft them again even if I wanted to.

All types of cards.
Legendary cards included like Sylvana.

same. I saw older posts saying this happened before with other patches, anyone know how long it took it to get fixed other times?

YEEE!!! i have missing cards as well like my Varian Wrynn i have in my collection… :rage::rage:

OMG, I am not the same boat. some of my cards has gone missing. T_T Please help!

I am missing all my legendaries. Nothing else I think…

23 cards from across Hearthstone history are temporarily stepping out of Wild and back into Standard. To ensure that everyone can participate in this meta-mixing event, we’ll be granting everyone free copies of each card (these copies cannot be disenchanted or crafted) so they can add these heavy-hitters to their decks and get straight into the action. These cards will be considered “event” cards, which essentially means that they’re temporary copies and not permanent additions to your collection. Even if you already own the cards you’ll still receive these event copies, and when the event ends they’ll disappear.

1 Like

Im also missing cards 2 in particular that I know for a fact I didn’t get rid of. I use them frequently their names are Ragnaroks the firelord, and N’Zoth the corruptor. I also know for a fact that they were in my collection of cards up until the latest update which was on 12/5/19. So can some one from tech support please contact me back thank you.

1 Like

Hey all,

Reports of missing cards after the patch are likely due to the “Standard Shake-Up” event ending. 23 cards in total were moved from Standard back to Wild with the most recent patch (16.0). You can read more about the Standard Shake-Up and what cards were included here: Hearthstone Update – October 8 – Doom in the Tomb!

One of our Community Managers also created a forum post to warn palyers ahead of time in the Multiplayer Discussion forum.

What this means is that if you had the cards in Wild prior to October 8th (when the Standard Shake-Up event started) you will keep those cards in your Wild collection. However if you did not obtain the cards from packs or crafting previously, then they would have been granted for free temporarily only for the duration of the event.

Hopefully this clears things up!

Sylvanas Windrunner and Ragnaros Firelord and the other cards that were reintroduced to standard have disappeared from my collection entirely. Shouldn’t they remain in my wild collection?

3 Likes

for a few days, it would say my deck was missing one or two cards but if i just went to my collection and selected the missing card it fixed it, it was always the underbelly angler I had.

Today, it was my ragnoros that was missing so I tried to fix it the same way I always did, but it didn’t fix it. then i tried logging back in and then it wasn’t just ragnaros that was missing but many other cards that were missing

Lost all legens including sylvannas rag and varyan, they are not in wild too.I craft those thing years ago.

No dust refound , nothing they just vanish.

I am missing cards as well and these were crafted cards not event cards.

1 Like

Ive posted a ticket about this everyone that lost something should do the same.

Someone explained to me that while cards may be COMPLETELY MISSING it may be due to the fact that you never owned them and instead got them for free earlier.

Though I think I did own them
And now its offering me replacements for a LEGENDARY card that are basic.

Mod Edit: Removed inappropriate language. Even masked vulgar language is against the Forum Code of Conduct.