Main Thread: "Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone" - Error Code 314:0

Yeah I am experiencing the same problem, whats odd to me is I am able to log into European Server just fine… but not America’s

Seems quite a few people are experiencing the error on the American servers. Something is bugged after the patch.

Same here after downloading the android version

Same here. Can log in to Europe servers just fine, Americas crashes every time

''I understand that Hearthstone has started throwing an error today. We’ve been seeing some reports of this sense the newest patch and are working on getting to the bottom of it.

We have a usual workaround that fixes this error up so lets give that a try to see if it helps. In the battle.net app on the Hearthstone page lets swap the region to one that you normally don’t play on, then launch the game and see what happens. If the game loads swap back to your normal region and see if it works now.’’

From Blizz tech support. This did not work for me but maybe it will help some others.

when i change reigon i get into the game (with no cards coz its a diffeent region) but when i switch back to Europe i get the same Player ID error

Same with me. No change.

So that we all dont do it/get the same suggestion:

Has anyone else tried uninstalling and re-installing?
Did it help?

I’ve tried both… didn’t work for me

Thanks, good to know!"

Received more information from Tech. Support.

They do not have a fix as of yet… but they are working to find one.

I’ve been getting the same error on both android & PC for a few hours now.

Hi all o/,

This is something we’re looking into. For now test out if switching regions and going back to your primary one works.

• For Desktop you’ll be able to switch region on the Battle.net Launcher. This will be above the play button.

• For Mobile you’ll have to sign-out to the login menu in order to switch the region.

1 Like

Did not work for me. PC.

Didn’t work for me either. In fact, the same problem occured even after I tried logging in to a different region regardless the fact that most people in here said that they can play in other regions. I’m using the mobile version btw.

Same problem here.
When i logged in in a different region i was able to play, but without my cards. When i switch back, the same error occurs

I’m still having the issue even after switching region and switching back.

And that is a nope from me to nothing has worked

Same here, nothing works, not even uninstalling and reinstalling.

I’ve tried using my phone and I get the same error. It works on the European servers, but I get the same error when I switch back.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but the error is still there. It’s been there since about 9 am.