[Main Thread] Playful sprites error error:303:0

Hey if got the playful Spirits Error on all my devices Android plus 2 PCs. And the normal fixes fron the Forum dient help.

I get this error when starting the game and I can’t solve it
HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0

1 Like

I get the same. Done a few things support suggested but no luck so far.

Why did this problem arise three years ago, and he still happens at certain times of the year? We need you to solve these problems and compensate us for some of the losses

The worst part is that so many people won’t have gone to the effort of posting in forums or opening support tickets. The number of people effected by this must be insanely high

Maybe 20 or 50 times as many speakers as there are people on this forum, which is a really bad thing

I mean i have no issues with games having bugs/issues but no update for this long is not what u expect from a big company like blizzard … we better get some free stuff for this long a wait xD

The issue seems to be with the European servers. When I change to the American or Asian servers, the game does launch.

It is account based, there are Americas players that cant sign into Americas but can sign into Europe and Asia

Damn you guys are salty !

I have thr same problem, they are working on it, bullsh*ting them wont make things go faster and nothing positive will be an outcome for this.

Just wait for them to find the error, a game code is not easy to fix and spotting the error can be very long and upsetting.

1 Like

but the bug is not new its was the same thing before almost like every year returning players get this … thats why people are mad xD like can they fix it so it does not happen again ?

Having the same error here. Lmk if its an account issue or they roll out a fix in an update.

ok too many time past from you said start to investigate. it seems like blizzard cant fix it.
if it is a perpetual error, you should give back all i charge in not only hearthstone but also other games to make some new account. because the account is not only related to hearthstoen but also other games in battlenet server. dont say you can be given back a few charged money which in some period like since 2020 or what. it’s really really bad

Embarassment of a company. **** you blizzard.

This is not an error I am getting. And it didn’t begin a couple of days ago - I’ve been seeing it for months.

Hello, HS boys and girls!

Meantime others who are more lucky than us - they keep playing and having fun. I think Blizzard should make a list of players who face this problem and now have to wait for who knows how long for a solution. I think Blizzard have to figure out ways to compensate us for the time of service failure.

3 Likes

I’ve been opening and instantly closing the game with disappointment since Friday. As far as I can tell this isn’t a new issue. An update atleast or a time estimate would be nice Blizz, at some point me and many others are gonna stop trying to open the game.

2 Likes

Exactly same issue, opened a ticket and like for everyone else it didn’t help. Just going to wait it out I guess

Same as everyone else. Pls Blizzard fix it or tell us how to fix it. Thanks.

Affecting millions? I think it’s a little exaggeration.
Maybe few thousands, yeah, but millions?)