[Main Thread] Playful sprites error error:303:0

after few months then I back to the game with my Mac, I can not enter the game and it shows the 303 error.

Main thread

It’s OK Harrykk there’s a thread (without a response for over a day) that exists!

Hs:ngresult db error:303:0

Anybody that wants to spend a dollar, peso, franc, or whatever your currency is - can’t do so, because they cannot login.

There is an open investigation though, so don’t bother raising this as an issue anymore… just go to bed, or something.

Stuck at tavern door and end up with unable to request data from server… Eu and asia works fine…

I have the same problem, but I can log in Asia server , when I switch to Asia the game don’t load and I can’t switch back on another’s servers.

Same here but asia and usa server work and EUROPE DOESNT

1 Like

Same issue, i want to play HS again after almost 5 months and now unable to log in to europe server. Neither on pc nor mobile. If i change server to Amerika on battle net, game works perfect. Tried all suggestions and also password change, but still no connection to europe server

Main thread here

? is that your issue ?

If so, rest assured it’s a worldwide problem affecting millions of players.

I have seen that MANY other people are having this issue. I was excited to get back into hearthstone, but it seems I am at a stalemate of legit not being allowed to play with no solution to fix (mobile as well seems account bound) Blizzard please fix

1 Like

Main thread

Hi!

is a real issue affecting millions of players worldwide, don’t be disheartened

There are plenty of threads created every few minutes!

Recently i reinstalled hearhstone but it says HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0
this happens in EU server while in america it runs like always but it makes me start from 0
so i lost all my progressions and all my money spent on this account pls help me out

Hi!

This sounds like the same issue that millions of players around the world are having!

It (sadly) seems as though forum mods or whatever are attempting to put all of this currently known, very well existing issue, that is a secret to nobody, into a single thread for some reason.

Thanks for raising it as a problem and hopefully there may be a resolution soon x

I haven’t played the game for a year and a half. I decided to go back and see what they’ve done here and they won’t let me play. Bravo.

Create more tickets. Let the bliz see the scale of the problem and do something about it (at least they will try)

This is the main thread

Hi!

Fellow player (among millions worldwide affected by it) here!

Very common issue that arose a few years ago, hopefully merging all the new threads into one doesn’t render the issue irrelevant :smiley: !

When I open the game I’m stuck on loading screen. The logo is pulsing, but nothing happens, and after a while I get a “connection timeout” screen with a message in top right corner: “HS:CT;NetCacheProfileNotices=0;NetCacheDecks=0;NetCacheCollection=0”.

Re-installing doesn’t help.

This started couple of months ago, around the same time when I switched to paid iCloud plan, I didn’t have any problems like that for years before that. In another topic someone suggested to turn iCloud private relay off, but it didn’t help.

Hi

Seems to be an issue affecting millions of players across the entire world at the moment

• Edit, the pinned dev forum post regarding this is 3 years old *