[Main Thread] Network Problem while Loading Cards

yesterday it didn’t open and i didn’t play until this morning… it was fine like 3 hours… but then it went down… AGAIN… thanks for your assist

I found a solution for this error on mobile(at least it worked for me). So just go to files/android/obb and delete the folder of hearthstone. THATS IT. It atleast worked for me once.

worked for me.

If it will be helpfull to anyone: in battlenet launcher settings - reset in-game options for herthstone, then enter game and all works fine.

Also having this issue.

EDIT: Attempted the above fix from BendMe, didn’t work.

Same problem on mobile

Same problem on a fresh install on a new computer. Doesn’t give a very good first impression for the game.

Include me. Very frustrating…

Me too. Very Frustrating.

Same here! Thanks for the help!

I, too have been having this problem

Same, please fix the problem

Same here multiple issues over last 24 hrs, can’t play :frowning:

over 24 hours, still happening

Same problem here. I’m not sure if this helps, but after the patch I played a couple of games on the desktop just fine. Then I tried to log in on my Samsung S10 last night and that’s when the problem started. This morning I tried to log in using the desktop and I’m getting the error there now. I’ve cleared caches, data, relogged, reinstalled on both phone and desktop without success.

1 Like

Same problem, been happening for over 48 hours. Wiped everything, fresh install, reset the app from the battlenet settings, nothing worked.

Also having the same issue

Same problem here. Thanks!

I have the same Problem in Android… cant do my dailies :confused:

Same problem
more then 24 hours
ever since the last update ive only been able to play once or twice. i have 2 devices i play on.
Mac os device - Doesn’t work
Android device- Doesn’t work
We better get in game compensated considering we can’t even do our daily quests.

Between my account and my wifes account we have spent over 300 $ in game. i have played for years… fix this problem compensate us or we will bring our money else where

Still not working here, on the eu account, posted this on the wrong forum, my bad