[Main Thread] Network Problem while Loading Cards

Same issue here. Windows 10 with everything updated.

Same issue here. Thanks

I’m having the same problem. Also sometimes getting the message “Your game timed out as it was requesting data from the hearthstone utility service.” Thanks

1 Like

Same Problem here. Playing on Honor View 10 from Thailand. Worked fine this morning, not anymore now though…

Same error for me the last week, playing on Android fhone. Tryed restalling, worked a couple times but now every time when I open the game it gives the message. Reinstall won’t work anymore

Same Problem on macbook, ios and android.
Playing in Europe.

Same, but sometimes it works, it was before last update but back then after 1 restart it fixed itself.

Same here, PC, Europe
Very disappointing situation, I wanted to use the last day to climb ladder a little bit :frowning:

I’m playing with my mobile and have the same problem

Same issue for the last couple days on my pc. I lose connection about a second after I close my daily quest listing.

Same here, still having the problem after reinstalling the game

Same issue. It worked fine till 2 hours ago.

1 Like

same problem here. over here.

Im also having the same problem. Also tried Zymurgys proposed solution, it did not fix the issue.

Day 2 still having this issue, got past the quest screen and played a little yesterday but once I got off and tryed getting back on the issue keeps happening can’t get past quest screen without getting the error

Same problem here on iOS

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Android] Game freezing on title screen

Hey all,

So far most cases have self resolved themselves within 24 hours. Our games team is still keeping an eye on the situation. If you are getting the “Network Problem” error for more than 24 hours please reply with “Over 24 hours, still happening” or similar.

Cheers!

Edit: Update on this! We have enough example cases and QA/Dev has a fix in the works. I don’t have any ETA for when it’ll be available but hopefully it won’t be long.

Thanks for following up with us on this!

5 Likes

Same issue here. It was working normally 7 hrs ago. But now i have the network error as well

same issue… thanks for your assist