[Main Thread] Network Problem while Loading Cards

The problem I was having was on my work computer. When I got home I tried it on my laptop. I am not having the problem on my home laptop. So the problem might be something in the local app data. If the problem persists on that machine or I get the problem on this machine, I’ll try deleting data there. For those who are thinking of trying it: (from Hearthstone help page https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/20513)

Delete the Hearthstone option files.

1. Press Windows Key + R to open the Run diaglogue
  2. Type %LocalAppData% into the Run field and click OK
  3. Open the Blizzard folder.
  1. Delete the Hearthstone folder.
4 Likes

I’m having the same problem

Same problem. Forced to update and stopped working. Was fine 12 hours ago.

Same problem on this account as well. I tried the fix posted by Zymurgy ( referencing: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/20513 ), unfortunately for me, the “Closed We just ran into a network problem as we were loading up all the cards in your collection. Please relaunch Hearthstone to access your collection and resume your duels!” error.

This is on windows & android. Don’t think it’s a device specific issue for me at this point.

3 Likes

Tried the same thing - didn’t work for me. Did it work for you?

Same problem. Only difference is I am on Samsung phone. Will play on 4g but will not on wifi.

Im having this same problem on my iphone. Close and restart the app more than 15 times cant get past the quest screen

I’m having the same issue here.

Same error message for me on my macOS Catalina: 10.15.3
Hearthstone Version: 16.4.0.42174.
Playing on Europe Servers.

It was fine more than 12 hours ago.
And that issue does not occurred on my iPhone with Hearthstone version 16.4.42698

Same issue… Updated drivers… Try to reinstall game. Will not download… with same error message.

having the same error

I have the same issue un both, pc and Android device (LG V50).
Re install in PC didnt help, i have a clean version without any third party sw.
Re install in mobile didnt solve it as well

Same as the rest. Please assist. Thanks!

same issue, I tried for 2131313 times. still didn’t work.

Same error message here, cannot get into game

Yup exact same issue as everyone else

Same here, thank you!

Same problem on iOS, Android, PC, and Mac

Same here. Im just locked out from the game now.
Because now im also having the message “We just ran into a network problem as we were loading up all the cards in your collection” on my laptop!
So i cant play on my mobile AND on my laptop.

Pretty sad.

I have the same issue on Windows 10 PC.