[Main Thread] HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0 Error

still countinue the error. pls fix it. ENOUGH!!!

1 Like

Is there still no patch for this bug? It’s been nearly two weeks.

4 Likes

I was able to log in a few days ago after getting this error over an over. I bought some card packs with cash to build a deck but am now locked out of the game because of this again. If this isn’t resolved SOON then I will be contacting my bank to initiate a chargeback- I suggest everyone in the same position do this as well OR not spend a dime until this has been resolved, lest you end up where I am now.

6 Likes

I would assume not being able to log into the game would be an Urgent Bug, but for blizzard it must just be a minor.

1 Like

They have just released a hot fix that didn’t fix the issue or have any mention in the notes, they truly don’t care!

issue was fixed **fingers crossed ** for me today on EU , but i only logged in once . hope it stays functional!

Also managed to log in! Will comment again in case it starts happening again

1 Like

I just did manage to log in too, we’ll see how it goes

It’s working for me now, after 2weeks I’m able to play.

Thank you sonmich Blizzard😍
Now it’s working againg! Good job for everyone :heart:

1 Like

yep, working fine for me too, but to be on the caution side, only logged in once so far, will report if it breaks again

Not sure what the comments are talking about. Still having the issue on Americas

Doesn’t affect me whatsoever but i think it’s worthy to point out that my main account is free of this issue but now my secondary account is the one affected for some reason.

Just fyi. I called this. They nerfed the gold I was collecting before all this happened. This wasn’t a login issue, this was their freakin’ radar goin off that people weren’t paying enough money.

Sincerely, screw you blizzard. I just booted it to check it but I dont wanna ever touch your platform again. Ciao.

Issues seem to be resolved for me.

Hey all,

The developers have released a work around for this that should have fixed this for the vast majority of you. There was an issue with automatically claiming some rewards that was preventing log in for some accounts. If you’re still having the problem, you’re likely running into an unrelated playful sprites error, as this is the generic “You can’t log in for some reason” error message that Hearthstone uses. If you’re still having problems, please uninstall any deck tracking addons (Hearthsim, Innkeeper, Firestone, etc) and try again, or try the troubleshooting in this link if that fails.

If it doesn’t work after that, please feel free to post here with the error code that you see in the top right.

Nothing has changed, same error

The hotfix that was released appears to have addressed this for the vast majority of players experiencing it. At this time if you are still experiencing the issue please submit a ticket directly so your specific account can be investigated. Click the support button at the top of this page and then click on Contact Support to create your ticket.

I havent been able to get into my account for 22 days. I have made many tickets and none of them have had a response

Still not fixed. Its been 25 days, how is this still going on….