[Main Thread] HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0 Error

The error is back again, it was working for a few days but now I can’t login to my EU account…

Still experiencing this issues.

While I do find it loathsome to use this as an opportunity to besmirch Blizzard, I feel like this is a lot bigger problem for them then they recognize or are making it out to be.

In all marketing, blizzard’s primary demographic is lapsed players. People who played for a long time and dropped. Reminding them that they enjoyed playing and bringing them back in. We are really failing that demographic right now, and all of us here are a significantly lost revenue stream.

3 Likes

Hey there everyone,

We appreciate the reports, and the developers are aware that some players are still seeing errors. They’re working on this again to see what they can do about it. We don’t have an ETA on another hotfix just yet, but if we hear anything else we’ll be sure to update you.

In the mean time, thanks for all the help identifying things so far, and for being patient while we’ve worked on this.

3 Likes

Working for 12 days, well done

4 Likes

Apparently they have no clue what causes the issue. Thats the only explanation i have why this still isnt fixed by now. Any insight would ease the waiting, but i guess thats asking for too much.

3 Likes

The problem still remains.
Does anyone has any fixing ?

Just wanted to say it’s been 12 days since posting in this thread and I still haven’t been able to play. I understand that issues take time to be resolved but I can’t remember a time in which a game has been unable to actually log in and play for two weeks. The help area for technical support just leads in circles, I don’t see a way to submit a ticket to at least have progress tracked. It’s just this thread for support and like others in this thread, this is embarrassing from Blizzard. I just wanted to jump back into Hearthstone but I legit can’t even log in.

9 Likes

This is an actual joke that this hasn’t been fixed

2 Likes

Same issue here ! ! ! haven’t played for months, yesterday i could play some games then this error…

1 Like

Same Error here. I was able to play for 10 minutes where it stucked a little. I installed HS on my Computer after not playing it for 1.5-2 years or so.
After 10 min of playing i was kicked out and confronted with this error.
It also doesn‘t work on my iPhone 12.
I log in from EU/Germany.

Same error from me. Loaded up the game on Android after a couple year hiatus, played for an hour or so, and now I can’t load it anymore because of this error. NA region if that makes a difference.

I’m not even going to play this even if it is fixed. Lost a returning customer Blizzard! Good job.

2 Likes

is there no way to escalate this issue? this is literally a game breaking issue and should be top priority.

5 Likes

Greetings, i have looked everywhere for a way to fix the famous “Playful Sprites have disrupted Hearthstone as it was connecting to our servers”. HS:NGRESULTDBERROR:303:0. If anyone can provide a a way to solve this issue i will be very grateful.

Same issue here. Was working fine yesterday (7th september), but today I’ve tried periodically over 7 hours and cannot login. Same error code as you.

Strangely I can access NA servers just fine, but I cannot get into the EU servers.

Same! sooo frustrating. Works on 1 account but not the other

Hi, I cant logg in to game. Windows and phone (iOS) not working, so this problem must be somewhere in server/account, but not with game on device/update…
I dont see solutions to this problem anywhere, I saw all posts. Interestingly I can play every region, but not europe. Only there is problem.

its still not fixed. stiil same error. why is it not fixing

So I must uninstall game…

I’m having the same error can the other regions as well submitted a ticket 2 days ago and go no response