[Main Thread] Cannot login/claim Tavern Pass lvl 100 reward

I also cannot claim it. Awaiting patch for fix.

I am also having the same problem… Is there any guarantee that we will get the skin after the new patch?

Ok…. Will blizzard give anything to players effected by this?

1 Like

I have the same problem, i’m waiting the new patch

So actually we haven’t any way to get the reward because the game is too buggy and developers can’t fix it before the new extension because it is more lucrative. :confused:

I have the same issue really want that skin and I fear when the new patch comes out the tavern pass Will be reset and we’ll get burned

Same issue here. Has not been fixed

I’m also getting this issue. Hope there’s no day 1 issues with claiming this on the new patch. I’ve heard some people weren’t able to play at all in November because they had to try and claim last month’s skin and couldn’t :frowning:

Is there at least a month for when the update will come for the “unable to claim softlock” and will there be any compensation? I have not been able to play for over 30 days now. Minor bugs dont bother me but I have been basically banned from the game because of a bug and that is nothing I can just shrug off.

Same I’ve tried all of them and could claim any of them

Just bumping this, looks like it will get addressed, just another piece of quant, I am effected too.

thanks for posting this, Cece

I also cannot claim it either; will there be a period between the next patch and the next expansion coming out where this bug will be fixed?

I have the same problem. This needs to be fixed ASAP. We’re running out of time before the new track arrives and then what?

Hi i cannot obtain skin either… Please Blizzard fix it :slight_smile:

Same here! Hoping that tagging onto this tread I can keep an eye out for some kind of update

Same here, cannot claim skin.

Hello ive adding to many others who cannot obtain lvl 100 reward skin please fix…
Even when i choose multiple times different skins, cannot obtain none.

1 Like

This is being dealt with …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.