• Device Model: Oneplus 8 pro
  • OS version: Android 10
  • Provider where the issue occurs: EE
  • Hearthstone Version: 17.2.48705
  • Region (Americas, Europe, etc): England
2 Likes

Device Model: Oneplus 7T
OS version: Android 10
Provider where the issue occurs: T-Mobile with fast.t-mobile.com APN (epc.t-mobile.com works)
Hearthstone Version: 17.2.48705
Region (Americas, Europe, etc): Americas

1 Like
  • Device Model: Galaxy Note 10+
  • Provider where the issue occurs (ie. T-mobile): T-Mobile
  • Region (Americas, Europe, etc): Americas
1 Like

Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Android 10
Sprint
Hearthstone Version 17.2.48705
Region: Americas

New week still can’t play hearthstone on my tmobile s10 phone. We are closing in on month without resolution. When do we start getting compensation for slow and or non Existant resolution?

3 Likes

Same issue
OnePlus 7T Pro 5G
T-Mobile
America’s

I did find that although I can’t play directly on my current phone on data, if I use my hotspot, I can play on other devices. This isn’t a perfect fix, but it has been good enough for the time being while not having wifi in my home

Hey folks, thanks for all the data so far.

While we still don’t have a fix for the issue, with all the information provided thus far appears to have helped us narrow this down. We have some suspicions for why this is happening now. I can’t speak to what they currently are or what the fix looks like, but we’ll update you once we get more insight.

In the mean time, we suggest using a different connection method if possible - at least for now, to work around this.

• Device Model: OnePlus 7T
  • Region (Americas, Europe, etc): America’s

Can connect on wifi.
Cannot connect on LTE / 2G / 4G

• Device Model: Google Pixel 2 xl
  • Region (Americas, Europe, etc): America’s

Can! connect on LTE / 3G / 4G / wifi.

The pixel was my old phone. I just switched to this OnePlus 7T as of yesterday. The issue does not occur on my old phone and it has had hearthstone installed for at least a year or so. Hope this info helps.

1 Like

Has there been any updates to this still having this issue i have sprint

Same phone same issue

Maybe some of your millions of dollars could go towards figuring out why half of your mobile player base can’t access the game. There is no excuse for this problem taking nearly a month to fix, let alone figure out. This is getting ridiculous. A lot of us are losing out on daily win and quest rewards.

1 Like

I got it working!!! See below for APN directions, please reply if this worked.

Blizzard* I only changed my settings from ipv6 to ipv4/ipv6.

Get a pen & paper ready. Directions to change your APN Protocol on OnePlus 7T

Step 1.
Find your “access point names” I’m on a OnePlus 7T so mine is settings>WiFi & internet>Sim & Network>Access Point Names

Step 2.
Open the current selected APN and write down or copy to your paper all of the settings (example: Name, APN, Proxy, port, etc… Most of these you won’t have anything to copy or it may say none or none set).

Step 3.
Go back to the Access Point Names directory and create a new APN. My OnePlus 7T has a Plus sign in the top right to create a new APN.

Step 4.
Go through and copy everything you wrote down.
Just for the Name, type the same name you copied but add a 2 at the end. (Example: T-Mobile LTE 2)

Step 5.
After you have copied everything, find APN Protocol on the same page your editing. Change it to ipv4/ipv6. Find APN roaming and do the same.

Step 6.
Save via the 3 Dots in the top right of the screen. Close out of settings and restart your phone.

Step 7.
Pop open hearthstone and see if it works. Please return here and let me know if that worked! Thanks!

1 Like

This absolutely works. Thank you!

Doesn’t work for me. My access name is greyed out with Sprint on Galaxy s10+. Can’t change access name at all

2 Likes

Isn’t working for me either, sadly. Thanks for the effort, though!

I suppose I will continue to play other games while I await blizzard to patch their mistake.

1 Like
  • Device Model: Samsung s20
  • Provider where the issue occurs (ie. T-mobile): tmobile
  • Hearthstone Version: newest?
  • Region: NA (California)

@Deverik @Theloxx Just to clarify, you aren’t editing the existing APN. It won’t let you. You have to click the Add button in the upper right hand corner when you click Access Point Names from your connection menu. This will let you input a new APN record where you copy the existing record exactly except for changing the APN Protocol to IPv4/IPv6. You then sometimes have to manually click the newly created APN in order to “Apply” it as your current APN (make sure the circle beside the APN is filled in). The process of creating the new one is tedious as hell, but it works when done correctly.

1 Like

What progar said xD I can’t change my actual APN either. All greyed out. Had to make a new one

1 Like