[Main Thread] Cannot connect to Hearthstone on Mobile Data

help Samsung galaxy tab S I can download The update on LTE data game will start if I am new If I tried to login it won’t start he will not let me log in

This is also my issue.

Started noticing about a week ago, that unless I’m connected to WiFi it would hang at the load screen and never progress further. Is this an intentional change? If so, I’ll happily Uninstall. No sense having a game on my phone I can’t play half the time.

4 Likes

Can’t get past the tavern doors on mobile data like everyone else. Probably has been happening for weeks but I haven’t been back at work until recently and noticed the issue.

Device: Galaxy S9
Carrier: T-Mobile
HS Version: 17.2.1.48313

1 Like

Well 3 weeks now. Looks like it might be time to find a new game and give them money instead. Obvious this isn’t high priority. Tmobile sprint customer money mist not be any good.

5 Likes

bs isnt working well on PC anymore either, seriously get things together we get the activision overlords just care about the money but seriously spend time on the products that bring you money. If you cant work on the game being more than an aggro cesspool or warlock heaven at least let the game literally function. works fine on my android but pc version is crashing all other things working fine on my pc.

Yeah, still not working for me. Samsung galaxy S10 with T-Mobile.

Legends of Runeterra working fine though. Guess I’ll jump ship for good. This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. On t-mobile, s10. Very irritating paying for packs and being unable to play for over two weeks now…

2 Likes
  • Device Model: OnePlus 7 pro
  • OS version: Android 10
  • Provider where the issue occurs (ie. T-mobile): tmobile
  • Hearthstone Version: 17.2.47374

Hey, all! Thank you for the continuing to provide the requested information! Please continue to provide the following details:

This has been sent to our team to look into. Our team is continuing to look into this issue. For those experiencing the issue and provided the requested details, does this only happen with one region? Edited the posts to reflect these details as well.

It’s happening to me and I’m in Georgia

Hi Caterpepi,

Here are my details:

• Device Model: Huawei Mate 20
  • Provider where the issue occurs (ie. T-mobile): Singtel
  • Hearthstone Version: 17.2.48705 (Updated on 18 May 2020, Latest Update on Google Playstore)
  • Region (Americas, Europe, etc): Southeast Asia, Singapore

When will this be fix? Thanks

So I’ve been having the same issue, but it worked on mobile for like 3 hours a couple days ago before refusing the connect to mobile again.

Device Model: Samsung Galaxy s10+
OS Version: Android 10
Provider: Sprint
Hearthstone Version: 17.2.48705
Region: America

• Device Model: Samsung Galaxy S9+
  • Provider where the issue occurs (ie. T-mobile): Sprint/T-mobile
  • Hearthstone Version: 17.2.48705
  • Region (Americas, Europe, etc): America

Thank you all, getting this information added to our tracking. At this moment, there is no ETA on the issue just yet. This appears to be an APN (Access Point Name) or connection related issues. We’re seeing if we can get communication with the providers to see if there’s specific connections that are being blocked.

I’ll provide updates as they come for this issue! For anyone new experiencing the issue or have not provided the requested details, please continue to provide this information!

• Device Model: Moto G7
  • Provider where the issue occurs (ie. T-mobile): Sprint/T-mobile
  • Region (Americas, Europe, etc): America/CA

Have cleared cache, reinstalled, tried APN trick multiple times in different tower areas.

Only WiFi links and I don’t have access to it unless I drive miles away to public WiFi…

Same issue: stuck on saloon door loading screen (no title/text on screen)

• Device Model: Galaxy S10
  • Provider where the issue occurs: Rogers (Canada)
  • Region (Americas, Europe, etc): Americas

Seriously now Blizzard? Over 3 weeks this is ridiculous

2 Likes

3+ weeks i still cant play hearthstone on my cell phone. glad ive spent $1000’s of dollars on game i cant play. wonder when this will go from we are looking into this into actual action and resolution… 3 months? a year? i wont be giving hearthstone anymore money. No Guarantee we will be even able to play the game

4 Likes

Same issue… saloon doors… wifi works but not mobile connection.
Galaxy S9
Tmobile
Android 10… I think
Texas

Samsung Note 10+
Android 10
Sprint/T-mobile
Hearthstone Version 17.2.48705
Region: Americas

Its been about 3 weeks now. Works well on WiFi, does not via mobile network

1 Like