[Main Thread] Cannot connect to Hearthstone on Mobile Data

Sadly it didn’t work for me but I like the effort thanks man

1 Like
  • Device Model: IPhone X
  • OS version: IOS 13.5.1
  • Provider where the issue occurs: Giffgaff
  • Hearthstone Version: 17.2.48705
  • Region (Americas, Europe, etc): England

Can we get an update on when this will be fixed please? It’s been 3 weeks now, it’s ridiculous!! I hope there will be some form of compensation for the battle pass as we cannot access the game…

3 Likes

On sprint you’re not allowed to add a new APN or alter the existing APN. So this workaround isn’t gonna do it. Seems I’m stuck till this is fixed.

4 Likes

T-mobile is one of the carriers having these issues. The APN fix doesn’t work for me(yes, I have been in IT for 20 years I know what I am doing), I am guessing it may have to do with maybe even a combination of things. If the APN fix works for some then obviously it is an IPv6 issue. I am also leaning toward certain cellular towers being upgraded because of 5G, the towers can all be on different version hardware, software or configuration. Possibly even some of the newer phone technology is affecting this as well. The easiest way to cure this is for blizzard to revert the change in their software patch that is causing this. As I was say before T-Mobile is one of the carriers associated with this. The really funny thing is that T-Mobile sponsored the grandmaster tournament, but in return they could lose business because of blizzard. Blizzard you obviously don’t have someone higher up that cares about your business relations.

3 Likes

I am still experiencing this. It starts fine on wifi but if I am on data it sits on the pictures of inn doors with the Rune pulsing blue forever, even though I have full bars in an area I know is fully 4g lte. I am on t-mobile with unlimited data. I just started getting this issue after the patch that screwed up the rankings

T-mobile
Unlimited
Samsung note 9
Up to date
I am a trucker and drive all over the center and east coast of America, it happens every where.

2 Likes

Hi, I play hearthstone primarily on mobile. As of last month’s update the game has been unable to launch unless I am connected to a Wi-Fi. I thought that this issue would be resolved by the next patch to come out but it still hasn’t been resolved. I looked online for possible fixes such as clearing my cache and mobile data. Even tried uninstalling and re-installing the game but the problem persists. What can I do to play this game over mobile? I’m not always near a Wi-Fi spot and this is really affecting my game experience.

The game opens and gets stuck on the tavern door with the glowing emblem unless I open in WiFi

5 Likes

I can’t believe that even with the recent update it’s still not working… does anyone know how to contact blizzard directly? I’m fed up of moaning on a forum!

Samsung Galaxy S9
Android 10
Sprint
Hearthstone Version 17.4.49534
Region: Americas

PLEASE fix this problem!

1 Like

I am beginning to believe that this issue is not going to be fixed l. I am missing out on a lot of game time because this issue

PLEASE FIX THIS BLIZZARD

4 Likes

I have same problem with my Galaxy S10+ on Sprint. TO FIX THIS PROBLEM, I have to switch my network to 3G. 4G seems to be the blockade using wireless.
Blizzard is patheticly SLOW at fixing problems that affect thousands of accounts… very frustrating!

1 Like

This delay is approaching unacceptable levels.

4 Likes

I haven’t been able to play this game using my data for over a month.
I’ve tried literally every work around, I’ve reinstalled, changed APN to IPV6/IPV4,
Tried downloading from Amazon. Nothing has worked…this is really frustrating, I’m mainly an on the go player and have sunk plenty of cash into this game because i really enjoy it and don’t mind supporting something that I enjoy, but at this point I’m about to cut my losses and move to A game that actually works. I mean look at the amount of posts with this issue, how has this not been fixed yet?

4 Likes

Samsung Note 9
Provider: Sprint
Region: Americas
Cannot play hearthstone on cell data anymore, unable to change Apn because sprint has it locked.

3 Likes

Look at how much the CEO makes, don’t think they care about a few thousand players

2 Likes

So now we are looking at over a month, with zero support or updates. In that time there has been 4, count them, 4 updates. This is how you treat your customers Blizzard? When Tmobile was your sponsor? No number to call, cant create a ticket for a response, zero communication, company is worth literally billions of dollars, support just takes you around and around in a circle and their suggestion? Look at forums of other peoples complaints. 0\10 Blizzard… after all the money we spend the least we can get is an update thats not we are looking into the problem… youve been doing that for a month… what compensation are we to receive for this disrespect?

5 Likes

If an issue affects pc users it is fixed within a few days at most. So we know how efficient Blizzard can be when they want to be. Right now they are literally ignoring mobile users. Sadly I feel like all of our complaints are falling on deaf ears.

4 Likes

Yeah i agree seems they care more about the pc players. I spend at least $300 to $400 each xpac and probably another $100 each month. I know thats not a ton for some people but this is the only mobile game i play. Being an essential worker its the only thing i have to pass time. They need to fix this already.

3 Likes

Ive tried your solution and it didnt worked for me but i didnt stopped there. I am from Canada so i tried every solutions. It worked for me when i choosed IPv4 for both. Thank you so much for providing those informations because Blizzard support is not doing anything except giving the forum link.

2 Likes

Any compensation from Blizzard for more than a month with no fix on this issue? Nope.

If you’re a user that can only play on mobile and typically complete your daily quest, then you’ve missed out on 1,500+ gold / 15+ packs as of today’s date. At least toss some gifts our way…

3 Likes

As others have mentioned, I’m stuck at the loading screen indefinitely when playing without a wifi connection.

1 Like