[Main Thread] Cannot connect to Hearthstone on Mobile Data

Ive got the Samsung S10 and am on Fido, also cannot get past the loading screen despite reinstalling, clearing cache and allowing hearthstone to have insane access to data usage.

1 Like

Edit"::: Nm. Still broken

1 Like

Just got my new phone OnePlus 7pro on T-Mobile network and encountered this problem hope it finally gets cleared up.

Edit: tried the work around was no good for me😕

1 Like

Been using Samsung S10+ with Sprint and the issue seemed to have resolved itself last Tuesday for me. However, starting tonight on 6/26/20, the issue returned and game would no longer load on data again

Same here. Same phone and service. I’m pretty sure this is all tied to their authentication server since once you install the game and you get to the selection to either create an account or sign in to your account it will derp out of you select log in

I haven’t been able to play on my Samsung galaxy s9+ for almost a month now any fixes coming?

1 Like

Me either, also S9+ . A bit more than a month for me

1 Like

It works on wifi but not data for me, I’m using the note 9 on t-mobile

https ://www.t-mobile.com/ support/devices/android/samsung-galaxy-s9/network-apn-and-volte-samsung-galaxy-s9

this fixed the tmobile problem for me. Basically a phone update changed the apn and it no longer syncs with hearthstone. By using the link above it fixed the issue for me. Galaxy S9 on Tmobile, added a few spaces so need to remove those if you want to go to the link

This appears to be the work around shared earlier. It’s had limited success for some players not so much for others. Glad it was able to work for you.

I believe there might have been a small update that may have finally addressed the issue. T-Mobile OnePlus 7t here.

Retired the APN adjustment today and was surprised it actually worked. I then went back to the OOTB/default APN and it also worked.

Give it a try!

Yep, same issue here, Samsung Note 10+ on T-mobile… im about ready to just quit because this is BS, havent been able to really play at all in almost 2 months because of this, yes i have wifi but my job keeps me away from wifi pretty much all the time… 10/10 Blizz

2 Likes

Still no success with the work around I was able to get in using a free VPN tool. There are lots available in the Google play app but this is the one that worked for me, first try too
https:// play.google .com/ store/ apps/ details?id=free.vpn.unblock.proxy.turbovpn

Spaces added for link

Update with the data connection. I was checking in on the game after having the same issue on sprint for the last almost 2 months. As of yesterday, it seems to be resolved for me. I will be keeping an eye on my connection. Definitely give the game a go to see if it works on cellular data for you guys. (Side note, since I’m on sprint. It wouldn’t let me do the quick fix. Its just working as it should atm)

Still nothing for me :frowning:

Sprint user here and problem still exists for me with no possible work around

I used a VPN to connect to a different tower and my game started to work fine idk why not a tech guy really but hope it helps somebody. :grinning:

Same issue here for a while. Galaxy s9+ on tmo.

Hey all,

Our developers are aware of the bug, but it will take some time to resolve. For the time being, please continue following the work arounds which Caterpepi posted.

I have tried that, it does not work.

Why is it taking so long to fix?

1 Like